[3.0] Best SRS build. All Map mods, all content.

I bring you the best, expensive, and arguably most fun SRS build you'll ever see!

It starts out cheap, like any srs build, but boy howdy does it scale up into the .01% -- and its worth it!

Please pay special attention to links/gems. They are done just right for maximum clear speed and efficiency.

CHANGE LOG:
Spoiler

8/23 - more videos added

8/21: Did a fairly substantial shift in tree, getting life/reduced mana cost nodes, and picked up Baron helm w/ reservation enchant. moreover, I got lucky and 6L'd a belly of the beast. So on hard maps I'll use that, on easier ones or special circumstances i'll use skin. The premise of changes is two-fold, first, i wanted to try the dps boost with baron. second, I wanted to make my build even more sustainable on low regen or no regen maps. My mana pool is now 509 unreserved (because I also now only use level 1 clarity, instead of 20). Moreover, my SRS costs is now only 58 mana. Meaning I can get 12-14 srs out before I'm oom, which is pretty awesome on no regen maps. Current hp in botb = 6779, skin = 6048.

new PoB link added

8/19: At 94 i changed tree a few points, because the build ends w/ level 96 -- 99 would be the next bench mark for jewel socket. As such, new POB link has been inserted.

CURRENT LEVEL: 96
ATLAS: 125/126 (just Hall of Grand Masters remains, and I am preparing the setup to do with this build still).

GEAR
Spoiler
Spoiler

Please note, I use empower 4 and Enlighten 4!

Moreover, gem swaps include minion speed, elemental focus, and culling strike -- depending on map/situation.

BONUS GEAR
Spoiler
biscos amulet, and biscos leash (just put on to start rampage then put on HH again)

Future gear upgrades include:
Spoiler
+1 gems belly of the beast
Better helm/boots
culling strike scourge

21/20 all other gems (currently just SRS).

Leveling setup/bandits
Spoiler
Bandit: kill all.
as for leveling, I started at level 4 with srs. Use lifesprig for the +1, socket melee splash/minion damage. That carries you til you get first aura, which is hatred. You can then make a +1 helm,
or just buy some shit on poetrade. get all your gems early, including 7 srs (six in weapon swap).
So you can vaal them later.

Path of Building LINK (just import):

Videos
Spoiler
Shaped Primordial pool fully sextant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAOwXdZB03E

t15 8 mod courtyard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POu6xP5otw4

Forge of Phoenix, NO regen w/ boss damage and speed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AXk_g6gK1g

Deathless shaper, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y776Z5twWCM

FAQ
Why_do_you_use_Lycosaide_shield?
SRS has a shitty chance to hit (70% maybe? probably less).
Thus, this shield is literally a nearly 100% more damage boost. You must use this shield!!!
Moreover, I can use shield charge (which makes me 10x more mobile than staff user. Finally,
the Scourge claw is actually very good dps when you shield charge into packs or lay down an orb of storms for ee.

How_do_you_sustain_mana?
I currently have 512 unreserved mana (see gear + tree). This amount of mana w/ 20% reduced mana costs, and lavianga, allows fairly smooth game play, even in NO REGEN MAPS!

Notes
Spoiler
I worked with Huy on his build in beta and in many long conversations. This is my version, which is actually considerably different in small but important ways. My build is much more for solo play, whereas his is for party play (buff bots etc).

Since Huy has a nice computer and internet he can actually stream, you can find him at twitch.tv/ihuytv and his in game name is Huybinger.

Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Aug 25, 2017, 11:17:40 PM
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2017, 5:47:55 PM
i w8 video)
Guild Leader "The Hand" <Hand>
yep.. need videos :D
Video?
video posted of a quick fully sextant w/ beyond shaped primordial pool. Guardians/shaper to follow later .. grinding for 95 atm in some rotas
How well will this build work without the crazy expensive belt? Is it still able to clear all content?
"
Anissen wrote:
How well will this build work without the crazy expensive belt? Is it still able to clear all content?

It would work just fine with any belt. In fact, HH is not even a good belt for things like Shaper or atziri or gaurdians. Much better off using a belt with 100+ hp/flask duration/reduced flask charges. HH is just for additional fun in the general mapping scene.
Explain the 7 and 6 srs? What's the deal with that. I'm sure it's common knowledge but I'm unfamiliar. Hc viable ?
"
sfcsixty wrote:
Explain the 7 and 6 srs? What's the deal with that. I'm sure it's common knowledge but I'm unfamiliar. Hc viable ?

7 and 6 srs? not sure what you mean. If you're referring to having 7 srs gems? i was leveling 7 to vaal for 21.
ah okay. is this hc viable? this is the first time im seeing the soucrge and shield. i like being able to use shield charge for movement. how is different from the +6 staff option. loss of dmg and thats it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info