[3.0] Best SRS build. All Map mods, all content.

Morning,

So this is my 2nd SRS build this league, i originally leveled a more STR-based staff baron SRS. While I like this build better for clear speed thanks to shield charge, I can't help but notice that im extremely fragile in comparison. at 81 I only have 4.1k hp. I can totally see why you would want a 6L belly.

Question I have though is about Scourge. The On-hit effect of course you'd want to keep that up, but how do you do so while map clearing? Just shield charging into enemies seems to be very dangerous for the lack of armor or actual protection you have. Orb isn't very good for on-hit outside of boss arenas, so im a bit confused there
Hi there, great build!

Just have a question tho..does culling strike scourge work with srs?

Thanks
i cant open your skill tree link can you link other one ?
"
Phemeto wrote:
Morning,

So this is my 2nd SRS build this league, i originally leveled a more STR-based staff baron SRS. While I like this build better for clear speed thanks to shield charge, I can't help but notice that im extremely fragile in comparison. at 81 I only have 4.1k hp. I can totally see why you would want a 6L belly.

Question I have though is about Scourge. The On-hit effect of course you'd want to keep that up, but how do you do so while map clearing? Just shield charging into enemies seems to be very dangerous for the lack of armor or actual protection you have. Orb isn't very good for on-hit outside of boss arenas, so im a bit confused there

Swap off of Astramentis for an amulet with life and get life on jewels as well. The Baron isn't the focus of the build and it's mostly there to provide additional DPS, but you shouldn't sacrifice survivability to get STR for it (aka going for astramentis).

As for the on-hit effect, with 6k or so life you should be ok charging into packs and making it out alive.

"
m2tuu wrote:
am i blind? there isnt any ascendancy ? wtf i choose?

For SRS standard ascendancy is Mistress of Sacrifice/Spirit Eater/Commander of Corruption (in whatever order you like most, I prefer MoS->CoC->SE) and for uber you can do either Beacon of Corruption or grab 2 minor minion damage nodes.
This might be too noob of a question (as I am new).

I'm playing hardcore, and having a tough time around act 4 boss time. Is there anything I should be doing while leveling before some of this gear becomes available to me?

Or is this a build I can only do once I get enough currency to actually buy things like the baron at level 26?

Thanks for any advice. On my 3rd attempt (died both times in Act 4).

"
sn3kox wrote:
i cant open your skill tree link can you link other one ?

This, it seems the pastebin uses an outdated version (can't open it). Would greatly appreciate a fresh one :)
Hello every1. Im leveling right now but I want to do something different. Will this build work as my fast T11/12/13 map farming using Biscos colar 2 ventor gamble,biscos leash and the gloves (forgot the name)? I already have a boss killer now i need a fast and safe(SC but I hate to die) T11/13 map farmer for currency. I know wanders are faster but I want to play a summoner build this time. And this build seems faster than golems,Spectres or Skel Mages( dunno about this one).
I like the build a lot but compared to other popular SRS Baron build it gets a lot less life increase from the tree.

Your build gets around +181% whereas the other popular builds are look at +250% life increase from the tree.

Playing in hardcore where a huge life pool is the most important thing.
"
I like the build a lot but compared to other popular SRS Baron build it gets a lot less life increase from the tree.

Your build gets around +181% whereas the other popular builds are look at +250% life increase from the tree.

Playing in hardcore where a huge life pool is the most important thing.

I don't think this build is meant to be a HC map farmer all day, it goes for more DPS. This build can reliable farm shaper at a very fast rate, other SRS builds can't. If need be you can also just drop baron and go for like 130 life helm with str, push 7k+ life and still have a ton of DPS.
Last edited by fubgun on Aug 29, 2017, 10:29:19 PM
can you please make a new link for passive tree ? . Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info