[3.0] Best SRS build. All Map mods, all content.

"
Anissen wrote:
Why did you level gems like Immortal Call and Shield Charge to level 20? I was under the impression that it is better to keep them at a low level?
And Clarity you kept at level 1?

I only care about big hits... so cwdt is level 20. As such, there is no reason to keep IC level 1. Clarity is level 1 only for the aura boost and mtx. in my current version of the build I have specced around playing the hardest content (no regen maps for example) where clarity is useless. My thoughts are, if I can keep myself conditioned to play in maps with no regen, then anything with regen will be that much easier (i.e. shaper is extremely easy).
Mhh is Flesh Offering really better with Faster Casting then with Inc Duration ?

"
Furbl wrote:
Mhh is Flesh Offering really better with Faster Casting then with Inc Duration ?

Probably doesn't matter either way. I like faster casting because it links well with desecrate and orb of storms as well. This is a build that depends on high mobility and quick casts.
added videos of more variety. Shaper, t16 no regen, t15 8 mods.
"
itaizilca wrote:
Is this build Ulab vaiable?(1000chaos budget)

its a pretty good uber lab farmer since srs can pre stack before izaro rises.
I'm planning to make a SRS character as my next, I found a build that uses scourge and devoto but considering I don't have any experience and the guide was poorly written I think I'll find better luck with your build. I assume I can freely swap rings to ones with movespeed for faster mapping unless I missed something. Currently I've saved up about 45ex and I'm planning to start tommorrow given that the weekend is almost here. I've got two main questions:
1 Why exactly are you using Baron over anything else?
2 Could you reccomend some leveling items? Anything else you would like to include will be appreciated.
"
nezull wrote:
I'm planning to make a SRS character as my next, I found a build that uses scourge and devoto but considering I don't have any experience and the guide was poorly written I think I'll find better luck with your build. I assume I can freely swap rings to ones with movespeed for faster mapping unless I missed something. Currently I've saved up about 45ex and I'm planning to start tommorrow given that the weekend is almost here. I've got two main questions:
1 Why exactly are you using Baron over anything else?
2 Could you reccomend some leveling items? Anything else you would like to include will be appreciated.

Yeah, rings w/ minion speed would be upgrades for sure. Not sure about the whole devoto thing.. that sounds like something if the person had a buff bot to carry them, and they were going for max speed leveling or something.

As to your questions

1) Baron is totally optional. In fact, as you can see, I was using that rare great crown. I only picked up baron once my resists had gotten good enough that I could afford baron stat wise. But honestly, it isn't a huge deal. I gain like 200k dps i think (about 10k per srs). I mean, its a nice boost, but dont' feel like it is required.

2) You literally carry yourself ez mode from level 8. Get Lifesprig, socket SRS>Min dmg > melee splash. Get lycosaide shield at 11, path immediately to necro aegis. At some point, get a +2 minion helm (any for cheap) and add in WED; then switch to brightbeak and get shield charge. You can add in hatred as well. This will carry you to end game, at which point you can get a 5L or 6L (tabula or something) and switch into real gear by the time you are mapping.
Thank you very much for replying so quickly! I'm off to buying the leveling gear and making the character.
headhunter isnt musthave right?:D
am i blind? there isnt any ascendancy ? wtf i choose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info