[3.0] Best SRS build. All Map mods, all content.

"
fubgun wrote:
"
I like the build a lot but compared to other popular SRS Baron build it gets a lot less life increase from the tree.

Your build gets around +181% whereas the other popular builds are look at +250% life increase from the tree.

Playing in hardcore where a huge life pool is the most important thing.

I don't think this build is meant to be a HC map farmer all day, it goes for more DPS. This build can reliable farm shaper at a very fast rate, other SRS builds can't. If need be you can also just drop baron and go for like 130 life helm with str, push 7k+ life and still have a ton of DPS.

Which SRS guide would you say is best for farming hardcore maps?
1. Sidhebreath Paua Amulet seems to be pretty strong for SRS builds, I guess you skip it for no life and low resist right? (but I think it could be a really nice leveling boost), what do you think?
2. I noticed some people stop leveling these gems: Immortal Call level 3, Enfeeble level 5, Cast when damage taken support level 1. While clearly being able to support level and Str/Int Requirements of higher levels, any specific reason? (My guess would be the low 528 dmg taken to cast them, is that reason? and is it really worth it to keep them low for that?)
3. How is this build generating Endurance charges for Immortal Call?
Last edited by erezesk on Aug 30, 2017, 6:54:36 PM
How do you run Clarity, Haste and Hatred at the same time? Is that possible because of Enlighten lvl 4?

And in your Path of building you have Melee Physical Damage linked with SRS, but you don't use MPD in your gear?
Is minion speed better than MPD?
Wow this build is awesome! I really want to try this out and I have a money making character. Here is a quick price check of the unique items, just to estimate how much this build could cost :D

Harbinger league 2/09/2017

Skin of the loyal (3B3R) ---- 250 Chaos+
The Baron ------------------- 65 Chaos+
The Scourge ----------------- >1 Alchemy+
Grip of the council --------- 2 Chaos+
Headhunter ------------------ 150 Exalts/1 Mirror/ 4500 Chaos+
Lycosidae ------------------- 5 Chaos+
Blood of the Karui ---------- 40 Chaos+
Lavianga's Spirit ----------- 27 Chaos+
Belly of the beast ---------- 40 Chaos+
Biscos ---------------------- 1 Chaos +

Total ----------------------- 4930 Chaos+
Excluding Headhunter --------- 430 Chaos+

Not cheap but it's a goal to farm for, I'm about a quarter of the way there excluding head hunter xD!
Presuming i don't spend much and i maximise my play time, with Bisco's Amulet it may take 3-4 weeks of farming to be able to afford this :). - I work full time and usually get 2-3 play hours a day, and I'm a bit of a noob.

Edit:
100+ Chaos to get all gems at 20% Quality
Fish
Last edited by TallTimbers on Sep 1, 2017, 9:38:37 PM
hi you in path of building change gem minion speed is out and it is meele psyhical damage why?it better?
"
erezesk wrote:
1. Sidhebreath Paua Amulet seems to be pretty strong for SRS builds, I guess you skip it for no life and low resist right? (but I think it could be a really nice leveling boost), what do you think?
2. I noticed some people stop leveling these gems: Immortal Call level 3, Enfeeble level 5, Cast when damage taken support level 1. While clearly being able to support level and Str/Int Requirements of higher levels, any specific reason? (My guess would be the low 528 dmg taken to cast them, is that reason? and is it really worth it to keep them low for that?)
3. How is this build generating Endurance charges for Immortal Call?

I can answer number 2 for you: It's because they just want immortal call to proc more often. Someone worked out the math and it's best at low levels. Because at high levels, you'd probably be dead before it ever went off and the increased duration is just not worth it. And I can attest, it seems smoother when you leave it at low levels because it saves you a lot more.
which jewels are you using? cant find them
can we get a leveling tree or passive tree at all?
how would you do this on the xbox and what skill would go on
a
b
x
y
"
Duhjango wrote:
can we get a leveling tree or passive tree at all?

Download "Path of Building" and copy/paste pastebin link.

Or you can checkout my profile. Level 74 atm.

____

Nice build, rly fun to play if you have currency for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info