[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

At which point did you make the transition to DP?
How about Covenant as a chestpiece? U get an extra link and also easy to color. Not as finalpiece ofc but might be a cheap alternative.
"
Altissimus wrote:
At which point did you make the transition to DP?

I made the transition at around 50 but it can be done as soon as you have warlord's mark and normal lab.

"
Pickboaa wrote:
How about Covenant as a chestpiece? U get an extra link and also easy to color. Not as finalpiece ofc but might be a cheap alternative.

The covenant could be a good choice. The problem I see is you are adding more life you need to leech back at a time you may not have enough damage to begin with. I could see it working well in a build where you stack cast speed and not have to worry about mana problems. Might be worth trying out.
This build has saved my DP toon. I am not completely transitioned in to this yet but will be tonight. I was going to give up on DP, but not now :-) Thanks for posting this.

Is forking out the money for a 6l Carcass Jack worth it over an OKish rare? Or would you recommend saving for the Cherrubim's. I am thinking of buying the 6l Cherrubim and then forking out Chromes and hope to get lucky.

I have not put the build in PoB yet, so not sure how much you gain with Cher's, looks like it could be a lot.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
This build has saved my DP toon. I am not completely transitioned in to this yet but will be tonight. I was going to give up on DP, but not now :-) Thanks for posting this.

Is forking out the money for a 6l Carcass Jack worth it over an OKish rare? Or would you recommend saving for the Cherrubim's. I am thinking of buying the 6l Cherrubim and then forking out Chromes and hope to get lucky.

I have not put the build in PoB yet, so not sure how much you gain with Cher's, looks like it could be a lot.

If u gonna 5B1G i think jewelers is the way to go, not 100% but seen alot of it going on. I play with carcass and have insane dmg and very fast clear speed. t16 packs dies like flies so i rather take the aoe tbh. Put the money elsewhere
Not sure if I'm missing it somewhere... What jewels should we get for this build?
Hey , I want to know how to farm the lab with VP. It is so easy to get killed by those trap in the lab
"
brugi1982 wrote:
Not sure if I'm missing it somewhere... What jewels should we get for this build?

I set up poe.trade to look for life percentage and 2 of the following:

Castspeed
Cast/attack speed
Cast while holding shield
Damage
Chaos damage
Spell damage
Area damage

Probably something am leaving out...but that covers most of it

"
KcalbYoyo wrote:
Hey , I want to know how to farm the lab with VP. It is so easy to get killed by those trap in the lab

Just getting ready for uber labor this guy on my other VP toons I would have a couple of extra flasks.

I have a couple of instant on low life remove bleed that I spam if I get low. My normal remove frozen.

I also use the minor soul that refills the flasks if you haven't used them upgraded to 60% more recovery on low life.
"
chaoticwon wrote:

Carcass Jack is well worth investing in, the upgrades from Cherrubim's are really only for min maxing.

"
brugi1982 wrote:

Someone responded to this already. I would add Increased Spell Damage and Spell Damage while holding shield to the list. I would also say to be careful stacking too much cast speed before you are ready. I've added a section on jewels to the guide, thanks.

"
KcalbYoyo wrote:

If you are actually trying to farm uber lab then I would recommend using War Bringer(warcry heal) ascendancy. The heal makes the lab easily farmable with no pots and you will be doing enough damage to not need the other passives. If you just want to run a few times you can just bring some life pots or a Writhing Jar. There is also a pantheon power that refills flask charges if you are really in a bind.
Last edited by crustless on Aug 23, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info