[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

Shaper down and it is my very first time.
Took me a couple of attempts to coordinate myself and done it deathless, while not being the most consistent guy out there (I tend to loose focus when almost done!)

Build is beast, nothing more needs to be said.

PS: The Shaper, unlike for example Uber Atziri, is part mechanics part DPS check, especially phases 2 and 3. If your DPS is high enough the arena will never fill vortexes and your life will be easier. You can't dodge like forever like in other battles. However the required dps is way lower than most people think it is.
Last edited by rpdnick on Oct 25, 2017, 1:39:05 PM
"
Polunarch wrote:
"
Brigadie00 wrote:
Thank you for this wonderful build! I was unable to kill the shaper with 15 attempts, the build is very glass.

Check your gear and learn mechanics, don't be like that guy who kept on using the covenant and a bad belt then proceeded to blame everyone else

138 life belt is a bad belt? Ok...
Скам, прайсфиксинг, боты, афк, неотвечающие, беготня по убежкам для каждой покупки, невозможность продавать в шахте/лабе/абисе/дейлике Заны с 1 порталом, альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V - вот она идеально совершенная торговля в PoE!
Last edited by PREZIDENT7MG on Oct 25, 2017, 3:41:28 PM
Hey guys, been loving this build and have been looking to push 36 challenges and endgame bosses with it before the league ends. This is my first time building a char who is capable of doing these bosses and therefore my first time doing them, so don't be too harsh on me please I'm still learning :)

The only big things I've yet to do are Shaper and Uber Atziri. Apparently Uber Atziri is the easier one so I went for her first.. I changed to boss gear setup and went in there and died once on the first boss' lightning, deathless 2nd boss, had 4 portals left for Atziri. I went in and dropped her health pretty quickly in the first part then died right around when she split, and then would quickly die when walking back into the room after that, I think I managed to live long enough to push another split but I was dying almost instantly. Reading this thread and looking at some videos of the fight, I was expecting it to be a cakewalk.. Only thing I'm really missing from your suggested boss setup is Vaal Lightning Trap and I figure that's not the issue.

...I did have a prophecy put a lightning tempest in the area, which was lovely, but I also don't think that would be it?? Maybe..

For now my plan is to stop attempting bosses and return to farming maps to level up for more sockets... but I figured I'd drop by the thread and see if there's anything obvious I'm missing in the meanwhile. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated! I wanted to come here and ask first because the fragments are a pain and I want to make the next run count. :)

I know these Kaom's roots have a lame enchant for bosses, my other roots have +1 frenzy and less life so I put these on instead... was going to look for a better pair for bossing today.

Just got these:
Last edited by Mystadon on Oct 31, 2017, 10:53:07 PM
"
Mystadon wrote:
Hey guys, been loving this build and have been looking to push 36 challenges and endgame bosses with it before the league ends. This is my first time building a char who is capable of doing these bosses and therefore my first time doing them, so don't be too harsh on me please I'm still learning :)

The only big things I've yet to do are Shaper and Uber Atziri. Apparently Uber Atziri is the easier one so I went for her first.. I changed to boss gear setup and went in there and died once on the first boss' lightning, deathless 2nd boss, had 4 portals left for Atziri. I went in and dropped her health pretty quickly in the first part then died right around when she split, and then would quickly die when walking back into the room after that, I think I managed to live long enough to push another split but I was dying almost instantly. Reading this thread and looking at some videos of the fight, I was expecting it to be a cakewalk.. Only thing I'm really missing from your suggested boss setup is Vaal Lightning Trap and I figure that's not the issue.

...I did have a prophecy put a lightning tempest in the area, which was lovely, but I also don't think that would be it?? Maybe..

For now my plan is to stop attempting bosses and return to farming maps to level up for more sockets... but I figured I'd drop by the thread and see if there's anything obvious I'm missing in the meanwhile. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated! I wanted to come here and ask first because the fragments are a pain and I want to make the next run count. :)

I know these Kaom's roots have a lame enchant for bosses, my other roots have +1 frenzy and less life so I put these on instead... was going to look for a better pair for bossing today.

Just got these:

For your gear, Shaper should be definitely cake
"
rpdnick wrote:
For your gear, Shaper should be definitely cake

Good to know! I have a Shaper set ready to go (and lots of guardian maps to run for more), and another Atziri, most things I've seen consider Atziri easier so I wanted to do her first and because I got so rekt I put bosses on hold. Once I hit level 93 maybe I'll give the Shaper a run though to see how I do :)
Last edited by Mystadon on Nov 2, 2017, 8:18:39 PM
so tough choice. im looking at rite or ruin verses cloaked in savagrey for last ascendency class.

14% increased armour- cannot be stunned if you killed last 4 seconds - and and 6% damage taken if you killed recently-
vs.
50% increased damage if yove taken a savage hit in last 4 seconds. tough call.
Guess i will stick with the claok of savagery for now but what do you think of rite of ruin instead?
"
so tough choice. im looking at rite or ruin verses cloaked in savagrey for last ascendency class.

14% increased armour- cannot be stunned if you killed last 4 seconds - and and 6% damage taken if you killed recently-
vs.
50% increased damage if yove taken a savage hit in last 4 seconds. tough call.
Guess i will stick with the claok of savagery for now but what do you think of rite of ruin instead?

50% increased damage if yove taken a savage hit in last 4 seconds AND 100% of Damage Leeched as Life if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently. For berserker is no choice, only Cloaked in Savagery and Aspect of Carnage. 40% more damage and 100% life leech - what can be better?
Скам, прайсфиксинг, боты, афк, неотвечающие, беготня по убежкам для каждой покупки, невозможность продавать в шахте/лабе/абисе/дейлике Заны с 1 порталом, альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V - вот она идеально совершенная торговля в PoE!
Your so right should of tried out the 4th ascendancy before asking. :P

Another question Is there a big difference between poachers and warlords mark?
frenzy better then endurance?
I guess you only get the leech when you hit with Leap slam/Shield charge as DP is a spell.

really enjoying this build! Hope to take down shaper finally for the first time in a few levels
will try with temporal chains :P
"
Your so right should of tried out the 4th ascendancy before asking. :P

Another question Is there a big difference between poachers and warlords mark?
frenzy better then endurance?
I guess you only get the leech when you hit with Leap slam/Shield charge as DP is a spell.

really enjoying this build! Hope to take down shaper finally for the first time in a few levels
will try with temporal chains :P

frenzy slightly more dps, endurance more %phy reduction, your choice

the leech from warlord's mark affect both attack and spell
Hello,sorry i am new in this game,when i use DP why is take me from life and no from mana?That i don't know what to do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info