[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

"
jaimewsk wrote:
Hey! i want to know if is better Rippling thoughts than Apep's rage, i got more cast speed and dmg, or is my first impression, did u try it? nice guide!

I won't consider Apep because it is a wand and can't use shield charge or whirling blades. Cast speed is also a mixed blessing. It is overall more dps but you wont reach the mana leech cap fast enough and can run out of mana, leading to deaths. Keep in mind that Rippling thoughts also grants you Arcane Surge with 50% uptime and is a large dps increase.
By far the best Dark Pact build out there!
Thanks for sharing your build.
By far the best DP build out there.

my current gear

Spoiler

T16 + Shaper no problem at all.
Forgot to change to concentrated effect on minotauyr, killed him anyway so i thaught i better try it all of them. went well. and yes, shaper down today!
THE BEST dark pact build out there, much love for sharing it!
Have you thought about going crit? A lot of Crit nodes along the pathing. Or would it be too much of hassle/not enough points?
Last edited by nefczi on Aug 22, 2017, 5:49:37 AM
Hello, great build!

There's a lot of great budget options for items but could you write what to strive for in the late game? Stat priorities for BiS items like rings, amu, jewels etc. I would love to see how the character should look with unlimited budget :)

Cheers and have a nice day!
One question...why not MoM?
Currently trying this in Hardcore Harbinger... scary
"
Altissimus wrote:

why mom?
"
nefczi wrote:
Have you thought about going crit? A lot of Crit nodes along the pathing. Or would it be too much of hassle/not enough points?

I thought about going crit but I would have to sacrifice mostly life nodes to accommodate. The other problem is that rippling thoughts has no crit affixes and I've chosen it as my main hand. At the absolute high end crit can be better, maybe Ill make a seperate section for that.

"
eRot1c wrote:
There's a lot of great budget options for items but could you write what to strive for in the late game? Stat priorities for BiS items like rings, amu, jewels etc. I would love to see how the character should look with unlimited budget :)

The gear breakdown goes into detail a little bit, mostly it's just more of the same. Shield/gloves/helm can all get 150~ life. Rings can get 35 chaos damage and cast speed. Amulets can get Spell Damage as well.

"
Altissimus wrote:

Currently I'm reserving 85% of my mana so I would need some changes there to make MoM effective. Also for most of the rare gear, I'd like hybrid life rolls and strength or spell damage so I wouldn't have space for additional mana. It's also 4 passive points that I would have to allocate.

"
BlackSparki wrote:
Currently trying this in Hardcore Harbinger... scary

GL, let me know how this goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info