[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Nice Sunder enchant on the stark!
Think someone like to go through leveling weapons to use ? I like the 2h axe version. not 2x 1 Handers to level. Maybe some more info about leveling also the guide kinda lacks for leveling purpose's
"
kyjuin wrote:
Starkonja has a min of 50 dex on the item. You are either really low on dex if the solution presented did not work or are now missing another stat preventing you from using said item. You will then need to change your gear around to get the correct stats since the remaining gear after added Starkonja is still low.

It was option #3: I am not smart. (also.. still green at this game)

I was not equipping Starkonja - just an axe that I wanted to use while leveling. The method didn't work because the axe didn't have enough dex on it to sustain the requirement. Your comment made that click for me. Appreciated!
Heya!
Is is possible to view your character in PoB?
You only linked 3.1 and your profile is private :(
Nvm, found it out! :D
Last edited by TheReshi on Mar 9, 2018, 7:14:05 PM
So what do you do about keeping up mana for sunder i tend to run out alot and gotta have 2 mana flasks on me
"
ALonardo wrote:
So what do you do about keeping up mana for sunder i tend to run out alot and gotta have 2 mana flasks on me

You take the mana leech node on the way to "Vitality Void", the "Life and Mana Leech", that should be enough.
Last edited by jokerprophet on Mar 9, 2018, 9:39:41 PM
any updates on gear? you stopped at day 5
guys, what do you think about ruthless as the 6th link? would it give us more damage than maim?
"
bakaro22 wrote:
any updates on gear? you stopped at day 5

Because I didn't upgrade anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info