[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Mekrat wrote:

To be honest...your items are a bit crappy. The most important thing is that your life rolls are to low. They should be at least at 60+ better 80+. And you have to much useless stats on some items like rarity, to maximum mana, mana gain on kill, stun recovery and so on.

Depands on your prefered skill gem you should use an uniqe amulett like timepiece for EQ or carnage heart for Sunder. A Koams Way is must have for at least 8 endurance charges. The corrupted deciever would be nice but not must have.

It can be still budget but your item rolls are really crap.

Btw with a good gear you can do Izaro even on "hard" days when he is on rampage mode...never got problems....

edit:

my profile is public...check my items or the items from prosorc and try to get some good ones...

Thanks again for the advice, this was really helpful. I went through and blew all my chaos on better items, as best as I could afford in budget, and finally downed Izaro today, giving me those last two ascendency points. Luckily I'd also grabbed a speed darkshrine, which helped a lot.

My latest challenge is downing the guardians - Constrictor just ripped me open with some bubble attack I can't find online yet.

My latest upgrades, pushing me into 28k armor, almost 5k life, but still only 30k sunder in ho:

Hey, all. Haven't been able to play as much but still creeping this build up when I have a chance to get on. I Hit level 95 and was messing with my last few passives.

I ended up dropping this Cyclopean Leather belt and wanted to see what you guys thought. It jumped my life up a couple hundred (6.4k -> 6.8k) and my damage as well (110k Sunder to 114k Sunder in H/O, now hitting 290k peak sunder w/ Flasks, Totem, and Charges). My goal is to get over 300k without sacrificing any life nodes.

I now don't freeze or ignite, not sure how important those are. I could also buy this belt corrupted to get back up to 9 endurance charges if I gave up the 40 life implicit.

Equipping Veruso's Battering Ram gloves also gives shock immunity and more potential dmg when endurance capped out but I went back to my good pair of Spiked Gloves with more life and larger base dmg. Again, I haven't been playing long enough to know how useful freeze, shock, and ignite immunity are. When I do die, it's usually a one-shot by some bosse's crazy lightning beams so maybe?

I've been doing T14's and T15's, chiseled, alched, occasionally corrupted without much trouble. Gonna take another stab at the last few maps I need (153/157 currently)
Last edited by 13Fresh on Jan 30, 2018, 9:04:05 AM
Hey, tks for the build, it's not worth using the taste of hate in the fights with the guardians?
Last edited by Rothyc on Jan 31, 2018, 3:19:44 PM
Which helmet is better, with ench: Devoto's or Starkonja's?
Also I saw pretty decent amount of Sunder players, is sunder better than EQ or just easier to gear/optimalize?
Last edited by Ghato123 on Feb 3, 2018, 6:06:22 PM
"
Ghato123 wrote:
Which helmet is better, with ench: Devoto's or Starkonja's?
Also I saw pretty decent amount of Sunder players, is sunder better than EQ or just easier to gear/optimalize?

Personal preference
Hello there,

I created an EQ version based on this guide.

Could anyone review my PoB setup (pastebin link given below) and comment on the items I chose so far?
I tried to choose equipment in a medium price range. No budget, but also no high-end gear.

https://pastebin.com/Zb1bBzqQ
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.

How I can improve my gear for T15/T16?
Last edited by iJustPPlay on Feb 12, 2018, 9:59:27 AM
Thanks a lot for this build mate.
I have managed to get my first ever 90+ character with this build even in SSF.
Uberlab is a breeze !!

So for any new player who would like to try a melee build easy to gear, I can definitely recommend trying this one out.

Hope you'll have as much fun as I have.

Here is the gear I have managed to gather during the Abyss league.

hi guys.. just curious. it seems like i'm the only 1 using Wings of Entropy (no idea how to link it here). It has additional elements and chaos damage - that's not useful for sunder?

Rarity: Unique
Wings of Entropy
Sundering Axe
--------
Two Handed Axe
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 149-307 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 60-109 (augmented)
Chaos Damage: 56-109 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
Str: 151
Dex: 76
Int: 105
--------
Sockets: R-B-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
25% of Block Chance applied to Spells
8% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
120% increased Physical Damage
Adds 60 to 109 Fire Damage in Main Hand
Adds 56 to 109 Chaos Damage in Off Hand
Counts as Dual Wielding
--------
Fire and Anarchy are the most reliable agents of change.

heya, i'm playing SSF on this build.
Just found ngamahu's flame with about the same base dmg as my despot axe.
Would u suggest to go with the flame (meaning i need to 5L it) or stay with my despot axe.

Tnx for your feedback & nice build btw!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info