[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Shooter1978 wrote:
Could someone look after my char SundayMarau I am having problems at uber lab izaro and argos simply one shot me. Am I doing something wrong?

MY details are :

18,9 k armour
4,4 k life
44 k eq damage (with hoa and hatred in ho)
My lowest res is lightning with 78 % (rest is 96 or higher)

I think 4,4k life is a little low.

I would advise you to change to Sunder until you are higher level and have better gear.
When you change to Sunder you can free up your amulet slot and have more room
to switch boots and gloves, both missing a lot of life.

I also would spec out of the AoE nodes and some damage nodes to get the whole life
wheel from scion.
"
Shooter1978 wrote:
Could someone look after my char SundayMarau I am having problems at uber lab izaro and argos simply one shot me. Am I doing something wrong?

MY details are :

18,9 k armour
4,4 k life
44 k eq damage (with hoa and hatred in ho)
My lowest res is lightning with 78 % (rest is 96 or higher)

Take more life nodes (do a few more levels and remove the dps nodes at the bottom, to get more skill points) and replace gloves, boots, le heup of all ring with something with more life. That's it! ;)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 20, 2017, 10:44:02 AM
Btw, 99prosorc, what did you pay for your gloves and for your ring? ;-)
Sick ones^^
"
Mekrat wrote:
Btw, 99prosorc, what did you pay for your gloves and for your ring? ;-)
Sick ones^^

Made both myself (Alchemy / Scouring spam)
Tried that a bit 2 days ago, but with bad results... really nice ones ^^
Hey 99sorc really enjoying the build minus the fact I'm still wearing a tabula (rip my armor lol)

Question regarding shirts though. Been debating with friends about which chest I should replace the tabula with. the following chests came up,

Kaom's, BoTB, Brass dome, Rare Astral/Glorious.

In what scenarios would each of the 4 shirts shine?
Great build. But I was just wondering how important is the belt. I can't cap resistance without it at the minute.
"
99prosorc wrote:
Please allow us to view your characters so we can see the current build and tree.
"
tainium wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
Please allow us to view your characters so we can see the current build and tree.

I sometimes change tree and gear to test different things - It may mislead you. I linked my current gear / tree and also a PoB.
"
TehShadyGuy wrote:
Hey 99sorc really enjoying the build minus the fact I'm still wearing a tabula (rip my armor lol)

Question regarding shirts though. Been debating with friends about which chest I should replace the tabula with. the following chests came up,

Kaom's, BoTB, Brass dome, Rare Astral/Glorious.

In what scenarios would each of the 4 shirts shine?

Any 2k+ armour chest. I prefer rare ones, because of res and life - Brass Dome is fine though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info