[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Fantastic build and guide. Level 80 and can easily farm uber lab.

Unfortunately I have had "An unexpected disconnection has occurred" in half the labs I've run so this part of the game is not technically possible for me to farm. 1000 hours of POE and the technical issues are still a hindrance... fucking frustrating.

Anyway, love this build, super tanky, easy and cheap to gear and performs perfectly.
got my disfavor today(5 ex), saving for hh now
did first uber lab at level 79, currently 85 and consistently farming it on 5l sunder / 4l warchief
bought 50 offerings / 50 twice enchants

this build is by far the strongest league starter if you are an uber lab farmer, been using it for 2 leagues now with great success
Last edited by nerdstomperx on Jun 4, 2018, 3:55:09 PM
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
got my disfavor today(5 ex), saving for hh now
did first uber lab at level 79, currently 85 and consistently farming it on 5l sunder / 4l warchief
bought 50 offerings / 50 twice enchants

this build is by far the strongest league starter if you are an uber lab farmer, been using it for 2 leagues now with great success

Nice, I got my Disfavour today too :)
Hello, I've got some pretty mediocre gear on my juggernaut but just reached maps and saw that I should be running determination if I'm short on the armor rating (which I definitely am). Both hatred and determination take 50 percent of mana reserved which obviously leaves me unable to run herald of ash which makes sense. My issue is that I don't have any mana to cast my totem. Should I be swapping out hatred for determination and running it with herald of ash? I'm just unsure of which skill to prioritize having.
So just wanted to FYI for this. +1 to Maximum Endurance charges no longer appears on Belts, only on Boots.

As a side, Gloves are Frenzy and Helm is Power. Also I have a stack of Belt of the Deceiver that I corrupted for nothing lol
Gonna try playing this build, only concerns I have is that I basically have no experience lab farming lol
Thanks for the build! I enjoy this build a lot as the leveling process was really smooth. However, I have a question regarding the ascendancy nodes. Does it make sense to replace Unstoppable with Unyielding for lab farm due to the extra damage, since Im leap slamming anyway? Also, if I don't take Unstoppable, can I replace the stun immunity with unwavering stance?

Thanks in advance as its my first time trying out sunder juggernaut.
"
EnzymeX2 wrote:
Hey, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I ask anything stupid and waste anybody's time, but I checked this build's DPS with another build's (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2135561/page/1) and this build "only" has 215k DPS and that other build has 1.2M DPS. So here's my stupid question: why is this build so popular? Wouldn't it be better to use that other build since it has almost 6x as much DPS?

Edit: not trying to diss this build or anything, I really enjoy playing it so thank you OP for making this build.

Crit builds are horrible
second time on this build and so far so good.
Love this build man having a blast, still missing a few things. I just got a cool jewel to drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info