Audio Feedback.

The Rhoa sounds throw me out of it. They sound too much like humans trying to convince me that they're birds =|
I think the audio is very good at the moment, from what I have seen on Youtube gameplays.
It's great both that we are getting the voice acting and that there is a separate dialog volume slider for it.

I had both my sliders at ~30%, and the new one defaults at 100%, so when I first clicked on Greust, I got a bit of a surprise! I was quick to adjust the dialog volume to match the others.

On the other hand, now I think the "Attention prisoners" in the character creation screen is mixed a bit low. I guess that was done so it doesn't walk over the character intros.

Would it be possible to raise the volume when the characters are not speaking?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
There's this sound... holy god it's terrible, and I've received the same feedback from people in-game. During any point in the game there seems to be this horrid sound of what sounds like the pipes in my house running water. It starts quiet and gets louder. It can happen any time (as far as I've noticed). Please, if you know what I'm talking about, please change it to be queiter or non-existant. I play on a set of Alexis monitors so whenever that sound comes by it's the most unsettling noise. Other than that, I think the sounds are great, but that god damn noise....

Also, someone else pointed out that even with all the voice acting, the very first person you talk to in the game (guy on beach) has no voice acting! :P Great job GGG, everything but that god-forsaken sound is awesome so far!
"the very first person you talk to in the game (guy on beach) has no voice acting!"

Yes we had some for him, but it was just not good enough to patch in game, we will fill this out eventually.

"sounds like the pipes in my house running water."

This is news to me! does this occur in any specific areas?
The audio guy.
A small thing: would it be possible to let the Merveil boss fight music start when the fight actually starts instead of upon entering her cave? Would make the beginning of the fight much more tense.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
I dont know if i'm the only one facing the issue, but sometimes the bg music gets interrupted abruptly and there is a pause of 5-6 secs before it resumes.
Is this during game play? or between levels during the loading screen?
The audio guy.
Just wanted to stop by and say that the Heavy Strike Sound is wonderful! Don't change it, it fits perfectly to the skill.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Oct 19, 2012, 1:46:09 PM
Just started playing and only have a handful of hours in.. but one thing in the audio dept that bugs me..

Combat audio seems too quiet.

Ive adjusted the settings to leave combat forward but it still seems lacking..

If I turn up the volume of my speakers I then get blown up by the level up sound which is mega loud in comparison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info