[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
"
3 link cospris malice and 4 link voll's protector.

Hi,

I'm fairly new-ish player, and this Harbinger league has been the first time I've really tried to branch out and try a more specific build (especially after having started the league as a sunder gladiator). By sheer luck, I managed to acquire these two items through mapping and so I'm trying to figure out now how to build around them.

I haven't been lucky enough to score any big drops for sales so far, and currently the other three recommended uniques are crazy expensive on Harbinger SC. Voll's devotion went from 150c to 275c in a manner of days, and death's door hovers around 150c.

Now, I'm aware the necklace is just something nice to have, and nothing required at all---but I'm having trouble figuring out how I'm going to sustain myself without the leech from the boots.

For the sake of being in a temp league and being on budget, I'll presume that a life-build is the most effective way versus ES. Do you have a recommended build or should I try one of the ones listed by others on this thread?

As for what to do following that...is blood rage alone for sustaining leech? Would I be better served going all the way down to...the life leech nodes and vitality void all the way to the south?

Again, I know some of my questions sound noob-ish but I generally follow builds and haven't done much of my own personal creations.

Thanks for your time!
Hey there! try to use Blasphemy and Warlord's mark
I'm using the life version of this build, and the clear speed is really amazing. But the single target is.....oh my god........its unbelievably terrible. I know this isn't a boss killing build, but it feels like the damage is nonexistent for single target. I can't even do the boss in Shaped Dunes map before they kill me.

Any advice on this? and any advice to improve survivability?

"
Erevant wrote:
I'm using the life version of this build, and the clear speed is really amazing. But the single target is.....oh my god........its unbelievably terrible. I know this isn't a boss killing build, but it feels like the damage is nonexistent for single target. I can't even do the boss in Shaped Dunes map before they kill me.

Spoiler

jewels
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Erevant wrote:

Try to get a crit items.
"
Erevant wrote:

Voll's ammy will get you more damage, I personally noticed that crit multi jewels are rather important for single target too.

Those three items also work very well together. Also a lot cheaper than Death's Door. Don't mind the gems, just testing some stuff.
Last edited by Kayer on Aug 26, 2017, 12:38:52 AM
"
Kayer wrote:
"
Erevant wrote:

Voll's ammy will get you more damage, I personally noticed that crit multi jewels are rather important for single target too.

Those three items also work very well together. Also a lot cheaper than Death's Door. Don't mind the gems, just testing some stuff.

These are my current jewels, other than the extra intuitive leap which im leaving out.

Does voll's ammy really make that huge of a difference for single target or..?
If you're just trying to go against the norm and ruffle feathers, good job.

I hope, at the very least, you're not just trying to sell mirrored items for something that got kinda butchered by 3.0.

"We no longer need 3 points behind CI."

Explanation: We never did, they were just REALLY REALLY good. Sadly they no longer exist.

"We no longer need Vaal Pact."

Explanation: You could try playing this build without Vaal Pact before too. Most used Vaal Pact though, and would probably say Vaal Pact made it better. It's just, Vaal Pact no longer works on this build as it's ES based.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Aug 28, 2017, 1:31:53 PM
Can you show me what you would do pre CI in your tree as life based then switching late? thanks and nice guide.
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi I want to try this out, was wondering if a life version would be better in 3.0 or would you still suggest going for ES?

And if there is a life version can you please post the skill tree for that?
Last edited by soonwayyy on Aug 30, 2017, 4:09:09 PM
Hey Demi!, question, could this work as LL using a shavs? and could it work as trickster for extra ES? , I'm trying to find a LL Trickster build :P hehe, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info