[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
"
CoolDown wrote:
"
Dioxy186 wrote:
How is this build if I was to have everything else besides the amulet?

What could I safely speed farm (map wise), and would I be able to farm/do ubers relatively fast?

Amulet is required if really want to make the build work. Without it you don't a consistent way to generate power charges.

completely wrong. amulet gives endurances and is not required. just more dps.

So what is required? I'm pretty new and struggling to get this thing going but it looks really fun.
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
So what is required? I'm pretty new and struggling to get this thing going but it looks really fun.

3 link cospris malice and 4 link voll's protector.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Realistically is this something you would recommend for a player who doesn't have T1/T2 ES rolled gear on top of the mandatory item perks? I can afford a Devotion ~(250-390c depending on corruption) but that pretty much taps me out once I factor in a 5L Volls and Malice. Beyond that I'm pretty much at the mercy of a very unlucky league and I would be discouraged if the best I can do is, like, 6K ES because I didn't give Kuduku enough love.

Appreciate your hard work and glad to see you're sticking it out in Harbinger.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Realistically is this something you would recommend for a player who doesn't have T1/T2 ES rolled gear on top of the mandatory item perks? I can afford a Devotion ~(250-390c depending on corruption) but that pretty much taps me out once I factor in a 5L Volls and Malice. Beyond that I'm pretty much at the mercy of a very unlucky league and I would be discouraged if the best I can do is, like, 6K ES because I didn't give Kuduku enough love.

Appreciate your hard work and glad to see you're sticking it out in Harbinger.

make it life based, easy flip.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
baluga211 wrote:
"
Trancid wrote:
up to 5.5k es now

are you using discipline? & what is your level.

im level 85 with disipline and death door
What do you guys think about Inya's Epiphany boots and The Flow Untethered belt for this build? Have any one of you tried them out?
Can you tell me why your mana can use skill please ? i see in your video it still 67
"
Can you tell me why your mana can use skill please ? i see in your video it still 67

elreon's ring
"
Kayer wrote:
What do you guys think about Inya's Epiphany boots and The Flow Untethered belt for this build? Have any one of you tried them out?

I'm gonna try that with
for more life
"
3 link cospris malice and 4 link voll's protector.

Hi,

I'm fairly new-ish player, and this Harbinger league has been the first time I've really tried to branch out and try a more specific build (especially after having started the league as a sunder gladiator). By sheer luck, I managed to acquire these two items through mapping and so I'm trying to figure out now how to build around them.

I haven't been lucky enough to score any big drops for sales so far, and currently the other three recommended uniques are crazy expensive on Harbinger SC. Voll's devotion went from 150c to 275c in a manner of days, and death's door hovers around 150c.

Now, I'm aware the necklace is just something nice to have, and nothing required at all---but I'm having trouble figuring out how I'm going to sustain myself without the leech from the boots.

For the sake of being in a temp league and being on budget, I'll presume that a life-build is the most effective way versus ES. Do you have a recommended build or should I try one of the ones listed by others on this thread?

As for what to do following that...is blood rage alone for sustaining leech? Would I be better served going all the way down to...the life leech nodes and vitality void all the way to the south?

Again, I know some of my questions sound noob-ish but I generally follow builds and haven't done much of my own personal creations.

Thanks for your time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info