[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
ProfP wrote:
"
baluga211 wrote:
It's very difficult to face tank bosses without ES leech. I did make a life based cospri's that can face tank Guardians.

What's your tree look like for the Life-Based version? Looks like you don't share your characters.

I was thinking of going Life and trying something like this: poeurl.com/bnaU

but our skill tree are exactly alike.
"
ProfP wrote:
"
baluga211 wrote:
It's very difficult to face tank bosses without ES leech. I did make a life based cospri's that can face tank Guardians.

What's your tree look like for the Life-Based version? Looks like you don't share your characters.

I was thinking of going Life and trying something like this: poeurl.com/bnaU

can I see your equipment?
Selling equips

So the point of using increased crit is to offset the controlled damage debuff? Is it efficient? Does it provide more damage than maxing crit chance and crit mult?
up to 5.5k es now
"
Trancid wrote:
up to 5.5k es now

are you using discipline? & what is your level.
I'm pretty new/returning after a long break and had a question about transitioning my shadow into this build. What are the requirements for getting this thing going? I am level 65 and need to respect a bunch of points and was wondering what part of the tree I should target first. Also what gear is the minimum requirements for gear? I have a 5L chest that would appear to fit this but not much else. Thanks for any help.
How is this build if I was to have everything else besides the amulet?

What could I safely speed farm (map wise), and would I be able to farm/do ubers relatively fast?
"
Dioxy186 wrote:

What could I safely speed farm (map wise), and would I be able to farm/do ubers relatively fast?

Amulet is required if really want to make the build work. Without it you don't a consistent way to generate power charges.
"
CoolDown wrote:
"
Dioxy186 wrote:

Amulet is required if really want to make the build work. Without it you don't a consistent way to generate power charges.

completely wrong. amulet gives endurances and is not required. just more dps.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info