[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
X70A wrote:
Hey Demi!, question, could this work as LL using a shavs? and could it work as trickster for extra ES? , I'm trying to find a LL Trickster build :P hehe, thanks

are you using skyforth?
Just have one mechanics related question: OP shows DPS with Frenzy/Power/Endurance charges, how does that work with Elemental Equilibrium? Does your on-hit cold damage (from Cospris) applied through Shield Charge/Cyclone apply first, negating the Fire/Lightning resist, and then the Cold/Fire/Light from the three different charges all applies instantly with only the Cold (Frenzy) being mitigated? And then subsequent Cyclone/Shield Charge hits re-apply the Fire/Light resistance reduction for the next Discharge?

With that said then, could you also run Herald of Ice in some variation of this build (say a life version where you don't need Discipline) and the Herald would work the same way, with the cold portion being applied on-hit with the attack skill, and then all Discharge spell damage being applied instantly and so not suffering any Fire/Light mitigation? Basically I'm wondering if using Frenzy Charges and/or Herald of Ice has any negative effects on this build in conjunction with Ele Equilibrium.
good build, bad guide (for "beginners" (got ~700 hrs now)).

i had no idea how to do the leveling. so i ran freez pulse. it sucked. i just died 80 times at the final Kitava fight.
Could somebody pm me a life based version please?
I play this as life with a kinda low budget and a skilltree torn directly out of my newbish mind. Did (iirc) T12 and T10 Beachhead whiteout any issues. But sometimes die to weird oneshots even from normal/champs ;) (Evasionbased ~4300 HP ftw). But its very playable while I still lack Uberlab (and judging by the other People in this tread about 7 Jewels :D).

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAOEACQYAAG1FfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpUWv4nTcFIqC13yKwoRL-tjtUhtbOywjAu5fDY9napsjGKstMXb50cG8uFjQ9DQj_rr9WSd8h3C7AW1jb_UI1FH51Qk_f_e3vikeMHVMHyNfSP2TZLo1iLqMgGyGc96Yet6U8M6KjgOSBGWf8aiow_EO3y4ysHzlSAtH0yzIG5QMNtebAjxigQHg9tVxjpYl5VSUz1fl_RtGQj0akO86iycES18g-vuMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-081aZXlClPa7eFfQSzogDwHwAAAAAA

I went towards Herbalism and so on because i wanted the lower part of the big sword cluster at first and then decided against it. These 11 Points, assuming i keep Acrobatics, would probably better go towards somewhere else.

Help/Suggestions would be welcome :)
Last edited by aDoreMe on Sep 5, 2017, 5:43:07 AM
"
aDoreMe wrote:
I play this as life with a kinda low budget and a skilltree torn directly out of my newbish mind. Did (iirc) T12 and T10 Beachhead whiteout any issues. But sometimes die to weird oneshots even from normal/champs ;) (Evasionbased ~4300 HP ftw). But its very playable while I still lack Uberlab (and judging by the other People in this tread about 7 Jewels :D).

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAOEACQYAAG1FfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpUWv4nTcFIqC13yKwoRL-tjtUhtbOywjAu5fDY9napsjGKstMXb50cG8uFjQ9DQj_rr9WSd8h3C7AW1jb_UI1FH51Qk_f_e3vikeMHVMHyNfSP2TZLo1iLqMgGyGc96Yet6U8M6KjgOSBGWf8aiow_EO3y4ysHzlSAtH0yzIG5QMNtebAjxigQHg9tVxjpYl5VSUz1fl_RtGQj0akO86iycES18g-vuMtFFR8BmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-081aZXlClPa7eFfQSzogDwHwAAAAAA

I went towards Herbalism and so on because i wanted the lower part of the big sword cluster at first and then decided against it. These 11 Points, assuming i keep Acrobatics, would probably better go towards somewhere else.

Help/Suggestions would be welcome :)

Don't put heart seeker and throat seeker.
I am lvl 72 and having real issues with not dying from this build.

Invested alot onto it. im around 4600 es, and having problems with lvl 9 maps.

is this possible at all round lvl 70, where do you transition into this build?

How do we make sure that Elemental Equilibrium procs correctly with this build? What do we need to look out for? No ele damage on gear?
"
RobertDowney wrote:
How do we make sure that Elemental Equilibrium procs correctly with this build? What do we need to look out for? No ele damage on gear?

No added fire or lightning to attacks on any of your gear. Herald of ice procs added cold to your cyclone which ALWAYS hits first and procs EE for fire and lightning. (NO LIGHTNING GOLEM EITHER!)
How do I sustain mana with cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info