[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

Hmm I can't get Curse on hit herald of ice poachers to generate frenzy.
Do we have a life based pastebin that works in the latest version of PoB?
I have problem with mana. Finish too fast. How can fix this ?
What would be the best corruption implicit for volls devotion, besides + 1 curse? 0.2% lightning leech or attack speed?
"
Ganix wrote:
What would be the best corruption implicit for volls devotion, besides + 1 curse? 0.2% lightning leech or attack speed?

whatever you want
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
This guide is complete trash.

I tried to rebuild it and first what i think is, where is the level tree description?
Also no word abaout level gear. Your jewels, weapons and most of the armor are expensive as hell.
This guide is one of the worst i ever saw!

"
msearch88 wrote:

I tried to rebuild it and first what i think is, where is the level tree description?
Also no word abaout level gear. Your jewels, weapons and most of the armor are expensive as hell.

Most of his guides are like that. I guess it's that downside of making hundred guides and never properly finishing/updating them.
And he always expects you to read all hundreds of pages of posts in build guides:)))
"
"
msearch88 wrote:

Most of his guides are like that. I guess it's that downside of making hundred guides and never properly finishing/updating them.
And he always expects you to read all hundreds of pages of posts in build guides:)))

Lol? I have approximately 7 forum guides that I keep up to date. The skill tree is just crit/aoe/spell stuff. Pick a random aoe spell and level with it until you can Voll's/Cospri's.

This isn't a noob-friendly build guide, it's not budget, it's not tagged as such. And as always, you can come ask me on stream for questions like this as it says in the first post.
"
Dexorcist wrote:

Same issue here, what are we doing wrong, Demi?
"
"
Dexorcist wrote:

Same issue here, what are we doing wrong, Demi?

not having a cospri's malice might be the problem lol. you're expecting the main cyclone coc discharge to freeze? it has elemental focus. you can't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info