[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

If you're looking for a good way to level this build, I'd recommend using 2 Poet's Pens with two spells. I used frostbolt and freezing pulse with 1 of each of their respective threshold jewels. Went really smooth all the way till lvl 69 when I started using Cospri's Discharge.

Also I think this build (life based variant) is entirely realistic for a league. The main items you need (volls protector, volls devo, Cospri's, inya's) aren't very expensive, in fact I've never seen them cheaper than they're now. Even helmets with the enchant are relatively cheap. You can also start out without the insanity gloves. Yes you'll be slower but you'll still be reasonably fast and the build just functions exactly the same. The most expensive thing would be the jewels, but you might be able to whoop them for cheap as they can be quite specific and are currently not very meta (which other build uses multi for all 3 element skill types?).
Last edited by ArcaneLuke on Apr 2, 2018, 6:26:40 PM
so how do you get mana back? i burn through it so quick
i have mana problems too.
shield charge is free with elreon jewelry. cyclone is like 15.

cwdt warlords mark, boot enchant, vinktars all exist. get a mana gained on hit rare jewel if you're having that many issues.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
If you're looking for more freezes with this setup, you could use Increased Critical Damage instead of Elemental Focus in the 6L. It would be dependent on your individual gear, but for my Elementalist version the DPS is equal between the two with the benefit of more freeze/shock/etc.
forget it stupid question ^^ solved by myself ^^
Last edited by ogogo on Apr 24, 2018, 5:04:27 PM
Nice build. I’m new to the game and first got intrigued to this type of build when I saw Cutedog autobomber which utilizes heralds instead of discharge. I’m also looking at this build which seems similar to yours but claims to be boss killer and life version.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2013276

What’s the main difference in using heralds vs discharge?

What do you think of the linked build, is it good for all content?

Is yours better than either of them?
Can you please explain how to generate and keep your endurance and power charges so high? How are they rarely going down if discharge is continually using them?
hi Demi. I needed to look at my build and advise what to improve. how to improve energy shield and damage. thank you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/spajjons/characters
proder lvl 85
"
Phrozenq wrote:
Can you please explain how to generate and keep your endurance and power charges so high? How are they rarely going down if discharge is continually using them?

Voll's Devotion amulet is creating endurance charges whenever power charges expire are consumed at the cost of lower power charge AND endurance charge duration. See https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voll%27s_Devotion
Last edited by DemonBloodbath on May 20, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info