[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

Need some advice on getting the damage up. I know my crit multiplier is still a bit low, but my discharge damage in path of building is extremely low...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phrozenq/characters
"
Phrozenq wrote:
Need some advice on getting the damage up. I know my crit multiplier is still a bit low, but my discharge damage in path of building is extremely low...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phrozenq/characters

.... you have a four link. your jewels are shit. you're missing uniques and enchants. your gems are level 17. i would bet that your path of building isn't setup correctly either to show accurate damage.

some gem links are wrong as well.

idk might wanna follow the guide, might help

edit: you also have fire damage on your ring, giving enemies 25% fire res. oh and no merc/uber lab. lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on May 21, 2018, 3:16:52 PM
Can you explain why the fire damage gives the mobs fire res? Is this because it adds fire dmg to cyclone and then EE?
So, I tried this a while back but didn't have the budget for it - but now that all my stashes have merged (and I sold a 2-socket Tombfist, lul) I have a bit of currency now.

I have about 2 exalts to spend, and can get an additional ~100 chaos if I exchange some other things (ancient orb, etc).

Currently my assassin is only level 68, and the only thing I have for the build is a single Cospri's Malice.

Given my budget of ~2.5 exalts, which pieces of gear would you recommend I prioritize to get this build up and running? I was going for the life-based version since I figured it'd be cheaper, but my gear is still pretty crap (2.6k life at level 68, ick). I also do have a Tabula to use if that would be better than trying to 5-link a Voll's Devotion at the moment, which I was planning to do.

Edit: Someone sold a 5L Voll's for 10c, so I got that - but if Tabula > 5L Voll's then I can still do that.

I'm also thinking Voll's Devotion may be the priority unique to get, since endurance charges are harder to come by otherwise.
Last edited by IceTwenty on May 30, 2018, 9:19:41 PM
So I made a new character in Beastiary just to try this build and that is now my conclusion:

Yes it can be fast BUT with the heavy investment it's absolutly not worth, you need so many expensive items to make this build work, that a shity Wander or TS on a 2 Ex budget very easly beats this shit.

Also a thing I hate at this "guide" is that it shows first of all howw good it can be, but with the little thing that thoose pictures are absolutly outdated and never can be reached in a league and it is more a advertisement for yourself, please just put thoose anoying 5 pictures to the bottom as well as you legacy stats you everyone can see the build and guide first.

I give it 3/5 stars, just because it is somehow playable.

This is the gear used for Beastiary, some of my gear choices were to balance out my resists so I could use Wise Oak to get a little bit of an extra edge. Will probably make this again in Incursion for lols, cause its a fun build and Discharge is still one of the most aesthetic abilities out there lul.

As for jewels, just used some generic area damage/crit multi/lightning crit multi/life rolls, combinations of above mods obviously, a Onslaught on Haste Watcher's Eye to go extra fapst and the damage was well enough to even do end tier maps, even though it was a little edgy at times.

This was non-boss damage and the 3link Discharge sits at about 400k, the shaper/boss damage sits at about 333k for the 6link Discharge, with another 250k on the 3link Discharge.

* This is with flasks active, where Wise Oak plays a big role in terms of damage output

luv u demigod
Would socketing cyclone into a +3% crit chance to attacks elder helmet make sense or would we lose a lot of damage with this? I'd imagine most damage comes from the discharge and not the cyclone anyways right?

Like cyclone + cast on crit + discharge + increased crit chance
Last edited by Bratwurstsalat on Jul 13, 2018, 5:29:27 AM
new skill tree for 3.4 pls ?
Hey Demi,

Looking for some advice. I made a similar build but went life and scion slayer/assassin. Need some pointers, pastebin is here:

https://pastebin.com/9u7Xr3wg

Thanks!
Last edited by x_The_Dragoon_x on Sep 27, 2018, 5:43:05 AM
I'm thinking about use this build as base and change it and add freezing pulse and glacial cascade. And maybe use dual wielding cospri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info