[3.6] Demi's TasteTheLemon, CI Or Life Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge Assassin Build Guide

"
poepoe091 wrote:
"
Your Life PoB is just pure bullshittery.

Perfectly rolled gear in all slots is just never happening for anybody.

Care to make a more realistic one or not?

I actually laughed at those Eleron rings. Out of curiosity, I checked poe trade and similar rings just don't exist, not even on standard, not even close.

To make a more realistic PoB just edit in a couple rings with 40 life, which is what you can craft. Then you'd also have to lower the life values on the gloves to about 60, since they're Insanity essence, and crafted life is about all you can realistically plan for. You'd also have to adjust the helm down to about 30-50 life, since that is the most you can get on Abyss Jewels, and you really should be using Lightpoacher.

All in all, you lose about 1000 HP from the PoB. More if you're not lvl 100. At lvl 90, you'd realistically have 5.6K HP.

Problem is, pathing down to Vaal Pact cuts your DPS by a ton. The PoB compensates for this by having 21/20 gems across the board, a +1 Voll's Protector, and an essence crafted belt with 5% pen. None of those are too realistic aside from the gems. The PoB also has insane jewels which don't even exist on Abyss. If you dropped a roll of crit multi on each jewel, you'd be losing a total of 75% multi...while paying 2-4ex per jewel. And if you dropped life from the jewels instead, you'd end up with 4.7K HP. Yeah.

Bottom line, this version of the build is just flat out unviable in league. Squishy as shit and crap damage. The only viable version is the one the OP is running in standard.

If you wanna run Discharge in league you have to forget about vaal pact, spec into much more damage, get a headhunter, a lightpoacher, and a 21 discharge. That's what I've done to make the skill viable and honestly it's still kind of trash lol.

So unless you're pooping currency, it'd kinda be pointless to roll a discharger in league?

I just finished Uber lab on him which was a nightmare cause he literally can pretty much die to literally anything
"
TeaAddict wrote:

So unless you're pooping currency, it'd kinda be pointless to roll a discharger in league?

I just finished Uber lab on him which was a nightmare cause he literally can pretty much die to literally anything

Yeah, it's pretty expensive to get anything decent going, but it's still fun if you love Discharge. That's pretty much the only reason to do the build, if you love Discharge. I mean, it doesn't use Bisco's, so it sucks for farming, it's squishy as hell, so it sucks for leveling, and it can barely do map bosses safely, much less shaper and guardians. A budget Frost Blades build will out perform Discharge in almost every respect.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
"
TeaAddict wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty expensive to get anything decent going, but it's still fun if you love Discharge. That's pretty much the only reason to do the build, if you love Discharge. I mean, it doesn't use Bisco's, so it sucks for farming, it's squishy as hell, so it sucks for leveling, and it can barely do map bosses safely, much less shaper and guardians. A budget Frost Blades build will out perform Discharge in almost every respect.

I changed my jewels around for more crit multi and I can farm pretty well, even with biscos, but then again I'm only doing T5 maps. I'll have to wait and see how far I can go. Spec'd out of VP and all too.

Last edited by TeaAddict on Jan 31, 2018, 11:37:38 PM
I have been running my discharger for few days now and tried few combos on my 6-link. Ended up ditching ele focus gem and replaced it with inc crit dmg gem. My mapping feels so much smoother with that setup. And i managed to craft decent -8 elreon diamond ring with str, crit chance, life and mana. But my tree still need s some adjusting after i complete(get carried) uber lab =)
i have to pay on pastebin to read yoyr based life build. hahahahaha fking sad
"
korbos17 wrote:
i have to pay on pastebin to read yoyr based life build. hahahahaha fking sad

i think you might be a lil on the confused side. you import the pastebin link into path of building (which is 100% free)

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi, i got a question about the life leech, where does it come from ?
Only from boots ?

I got boots with the same enchant, but doesn't seems to work, i got no life leeched, or at least not enought...
Last edited by iperbanane on Mar 7, 2018, 6:50:31 PM
So I was thinking about this build, and I was wondering if it's doable without the boots or amulet.

Obviously it won't be as good, but would the build be completely unplayable without them? I have a Cospri's that I'm trying to find a use for (my old build died with the Assassin changes) and this one looks really fun, but the boots and amulet are way out of my budget.

Not trying to oneshot bosses or do high-tier maps, just something to play through maps with and earn some currency to maybe eventually buy the expensive stuff.
You can, but don't even think about doing map bosses.
I'm trying this build at the moment.
But I can't figure out, how you generate frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info