3.0.1 Patch Notes

Why would I ever stop for Harbingers that drop garbage and takes forever to kill?
Can confirm

Harbingers loot is still shit and worthless. I get same stack sizes (t10+) just like 1 or 2 fewer variety.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
All characters in permanent leagues may now request a free bandit respec from Eramir in Act 2 to choose their bandit selection.

Where is it?
yeppp thx ggg ;)
The loot is much worse in the Beachhead map.. I have ran probably 60-70 of these T15 maps (Pre patch)and this latest patch has made the drops terrible. The xp is still great but the loot is trash.

I play this game to see loot drop. Let it rain, it's just a game.
"
Roelklapstoel wrote:
Are you guys going to do something to make the challenge boss "The Matriarch" from the Oriath Square area accessible without having to make a new character?

This :)
But...
Where is the fix for Scorching ray random d/c?
It's really annoying when you even d/c your friends in group with Scorching ray...
This bug/skill has been known to crash clients since 2.6.

Please concider looking in to it.
"
Harbingers now drop fewer stacks of currency shards, but these shards have reliably higher stack counts. This results in a higher total number of currency shards than before.

When will this part of the patch be deployed ?
"
olye wrote:
"
Harbingers now drop fewer stacks of currency shards, but these shards have reliably higher stack counts. This results in a higher total number of currency shards than before.

When will this part of the patch be deployed ?

Fewer it means. Fewer.
Just checked things out. Harb now dropping 2 chaos shards instead 1 before. Rejoice! :D
And 6 wisdom shards ;) Yo be filthy rich from em! :D
What about Colonnade map boss room crash? (when he took a lot of damage and about to summon blackguards/cast firestorm).
What about minor god Abberath doesn't count in challenge "upgrade this pantheon powers"?
I hope you will fix it too.
Thx anyway!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info