3.0.1 Patch Notes

what about the achievement all in a day's work that does'nt pop in steam anyway damn people give ggg a break 3.0 is just out and everyone lash out at them they released 6 more freaking act in one go
What happened to the fix for the Bandit situation, for permanent league players? Also, why has Zana started offering me a choice from several tier 1 maps?
Is it possible that this patch was not fully applied or something?

Right now, I am sitting by a harbringer, in game, who is not able to summon anything.

(Also, shard drops from harbringers seems to have reduced the variety but not significantly increased stack sizes. But I have only encountered a few since the patch - and the one that is unable to summon is the first of that sort.)

(p.s. act 3, docks, ssf)
Last edited by 70578 on Aug 17, 2017, 11:06:59 PM
WTF are you guys thinking over there?

Harbingers are 5x more dangerous now and they have just as terrible loot?

Hope i can play the Game now
Last edited by marioforever on Aug 17, 2017, 11:58:35 PM
The experts fucked it up again... you made beachead maps drop LESS, normal harbingers still aren't worth stopping for. You literally just gutted the last thing close to a redeeming feature of the league. 3.0 has been this games lowest point by a landslide.
Please fix the Dead Reckoning jewel. It still only grants 3 skeleton mages per jewel rather than 5.
I think I installed a patch. But:

Did anything changed? Harbingers drop the same shit coins. 4 stacks of 2. 5 stacks. one with 8 smallest ones. What? Probably the patch might not be up yet... cause this is not what I ve been waiting for.

EDIT:
Looks like others think the same. Biggest disappointment so far. Reading threw other posts (yea, on reddit..) it turns out to be worse trying to get those maps...
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Aug 18, 2017, 12:41:24 AM
"Fixed a bug that could cause disconnects when changing areas."

still cant reach map bosses without crashing on most of the map (for example : arena/tropical island/colonnade/lair ....)

any eta on fixing it? pretty annoying, especially when playing in group, and we run out of portals because of this crash, not to mention extra zana map LOL.
okay, chained level 14 and 15 maps. Harbingers are a little, little bit faster, surely more agressive and drop UTTER CRAP, still. I am getting less good coins than yesterday. Tried to get those harbinger maps. Failed. Hey, no wonder. Damn it! This tweak is absolute worthless.

Still it's NOTHING, nothing at all compared to good leagues. Damn, I had high hoped on this patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info