What will you do when Berserker gets nerfed in 3.1

delete poe? xD

or play one of the 1-3 builds still working.
IGN: Elron
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Yogoff wrote:
"
lordchopf wrote:
As a casual player, i always get annoyed that slotting immortal call, IC and cwdt ist the only sensible thing to do on ANY build i play (hi porcupines).
The only reason everyone and their mothers are running VP, is that PoE is balanced around bullshit out of the blue burst. There is no in between "yeah i can handle the damage" and "wtf was that?!". Every map i roll is either a complete joke with no chance of me being in danger whatsoever or a complete balls to the wall, ass clenching rollercoaster where i play flask piano and watch my health flicker.

you obviously need to stack max block or dodge on top of Vaal Pact, Artic Armour, Mind over Matter and 25k+ Armor or 25k+ Evasion. Thats the only way to avoid playing Flask Piano without seeing your HP Bar flicker between Dead and 100%

sc is a complete waste of time though.

fixed that for you
I dont see any any key!
Cry.
If this thread shows anything, it is that if GGG does not remove VP, people are just flat out never going to use any other defensive mechanic period.

I mean, seriously. There are at least 5 major damage mitigation systems in place and a dozen minor defensive mechanics, all obsolete because taking a single keystone is more effective in both prowess and in terms of investment.

Even someone that got a lobotomy would see the necessity to remove a mechanic from the game that renders all the defensive mechanics obsolete.
"
Boem wrote:

TL:DR =

Spoiler

Sorry, but OP has a good point after these stupid ass boss life buffs. The need to play a meta build has increased drastically and the viability of our poor 'hipster' builds has declined...

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Totems.

totems have always been most OP thing in this game. Totems do work while you dodge shit. It's just boring is all.

I'm building my fourth totem character this league. :P
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Its another lets destroy everything thats fun to make the game a boring frogger 3d grinder with sitting in corners to regen episode.
Oh man, say it ain't so! We don't need no stinkin' Berzerker nerfs. GGG is not Hasbro so they should not nerf any Ascendancy subclass. We must have maximum build diversity. Nerfs take that away and wreck PoE enjoyment.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 17, 2017, 2:35:32 PM
"
k1rage wrote:

"

fixed that for you

Yes because getting killed by a crash or random lagg spike is so much fun, I stopped playing HC after prophecy and as long as there is no option to make ground effects static images instead of the 100% hyperrealistic cryengine physics shit that is rendering on my entire screen as well as having 76 different types of on-hit screen effects at monsters, bones flying, blood splattering, then the crits do the little dark circlesplosions and 60 monster explode at the same time with herald of ash + shatter + dick bleeding effects which of you don't see any but it apparently has to be calculated by your cpu.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 17, 2017, 5:43:44 PM
"
krenderke wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

"

fixed that for you

Yes because getting killed by a crash or random lagg spike is so much fun, I stopped playing HC after prophecy and as long as there is no option to make ground effects static images instead of the 100% hyperrealistic cryengine physics shit that is rendering on my entire screen as well as having 76 different types of on-hit screen effects at monsters, bones flying, blood splattering, then the crits do the little dark circlesplosions and 60 monster explode at the same time with herald of ash + shatter + dick bleeding effects which of you don't see any but it apparently has to be calculated by your cpu.

Rascals, would you live forever?

— Frederick the Great
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info