What will you do when Berserker gets nerfed in 3.1

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
I love how ggg wants everyone to dodge attacks and play strategically even tho the controls are atrocious in this game. You can't even attack in place properly without numlock or some stupid script.

Effing agreed.
I don't think zerker is the real problem here, it s Vaal pact, that s the problem. If they nerf zerker there are still many options: vinktar, scion, life leech gem, atziris promise, boots enchant. Vaal pact needs a rework or just needs to be gone from the game completely
Lets nerf VP & berserker and play Path of Totems! (bad joke)
The chance of the berserker getting nerfed is as good as 0%..

The berserker havnt recieved buffs to the ascendancies for a long time..
A RF berserker isnt a new thing..it is not something that just became possible in 3.0...
Cloaked ascedancy isnt something new and fantastic..its a cool skill that makes the berserker worth to play, and it makes some weird builds viable..which means that even more builds can enter late game..

i think it's sad that some ppl want a ggg to swing the nerf hammer...nerfing the Berserker isnt a solution..as some mentioned before..Vaal pact might be A SKILL that needs to be modified..

To the newbies and morons out there..nerfing is not he answer..it is impossible to make all the classes equal to eachother..and it would make the game xtremely boring if it was the case..
"
bSun0000 wrote:
Lets nerf VP & berserker and play Path of Totems! (bad joke)

I kinda see this happening...
If they nerf Vp or Berserker's leech next patch.
They will probably need to nerf Slayer and his leech next next patch. Or they will nerf Pathfinder or get rid of VP function from legacy Vinktar.
Then they will nerf Totem builds in next next next patch.
Then they will probably nerf RF builds or life regen nodes next next next next patch.
So on.....
The trend here is they will keep nerfing whatever the popular build is.
The problem they don't realize is most, i'm not saying all, players want to play the most OP build to crush through everything.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
DramatikMan wrote:
I'd like to have the opportunity to comfortably beat the endgame with a self-cast skill that I like.

Then this might not be the game for you. GGG is actively trying to remove the "comfortably" from your endgame experience, and I think that's good.

Right, cause this game is supposed to be Dark Souls and not an ARPG. Because everything fun and effective in the game deserves a nerf until every skill is equally garbage and the game is stale as fuck.

Nerf advocates need to understand that there is no middle ground when it comes to GGG's balancing policy, there are no slight nerfs and the only tool they use when nerfing is a hammer to destroy something completely. Did DoT builds deserve a nerf, yeah they were powerful but they went from 100 to 0 in a single patch. But don't worry guys, the game is fixed now ;)
As always was (and always will be, contrary to common belief on these forums) when something gets nerfed it opens up new cool builds that then seem OP. This has little to do with the actual nerf and more to do with the fact that people set out to search for a new meta when the previous is destroyed.

GGG do a wonderful job of adding content, which means that in the long run there WILL be lots of mechanics that are overlooked due to the current meta. These mechanics may come to light after a round of nerfing. The nerfing often comes with new content thus keeping the wheel spinning.
Totems.

totems have always been most OP thing in this game. Totems do work while you dodge shit. It's just boring is all.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 17, 2017, 1:53:32 AM
As a casual player, i always get annoyed that slotting immortal call, IC and cwdt ist the only sensible thing to do on ANY build i play (hi porcupines).
The only reason everyone and their mothers are running VP, is that PoE is balanced around bullshit out of the blue burst. There is no in between "yeah i can handle the damage" and "wtf was that?!". Every map i roll is either a complete joke with no chance of me being in danger whatsoever or a complete balls to the wall, ass clenching rollercoaster where i play flask piano and watch my health flicker.

"
lordchopf wrote:
As a casual player, i always get annoyed that slotting immortal call, IC and cwdt ist the only sensible thing to do on ANY build i play (hi porcupines).
The only reason everyone and their mothers are running VP, is that PoE is balanced around bullshit out of the blue burst. There is no in between "yeah i can handle the damage" and "wtf was that?!". Every map i roll is either a complete joke with no chance of me being in danger whatsoever or a complete balls to the wall, ass clenching rollercoaster where i play flask piano and watch my health flicker.

you obviously need to stack max block or dodge on top of Vaal Pact, Artic Armour, Mind over Matter and 25k+ Armor or 25k+ Evasion. Thats the only way to avoid playing Flask Piano without seeing your HP Bar flicker between Dead and 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info