[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
frozensade wrote:
Question. I am trying this build out, but I am not super interested in cyclone. I see how consecrated ground and cyclone can pretty much replace each other, but tectonic slam is not a movement skill which throws off some of the recommendations. What would the set up look like for Tectonic slam?

Also the reservations of the mana skills confused me. Currently it lists a combination of Blasphemy linked Flammability, Herald of Ash, and Berserk. Adds Enfeeble or either of the Blood/Sand gems. Then the gearing all mentions anger and the possiblity of using two curses with the unique shoes. What else do we reserve in the anger set up? If I am using the double curse set up which gem should I drop for Flammability+Enfeeble?

For Tectonic Slam, you can use Daresso's Defiance, Carcass Jack or ilvl 85+ Crusader influenced rare chest with exploding mod.

I highly recommend Crusader influenced chest (see recommended rares section) as it greatly improves your clear speed.

To make aura simple, run this setup:

Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten + Blood and Sand

Use Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical as EXTRA fire damage". Don't get the wrong one.

Craft double curse ring (see recommended rares section).
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 21, 2020, 10:22:20 PM
Nice build
This build is garbage. hit lvl 91, and I can't even clear Tier 14 maps without getting one shot. The damage is terrible.
"
CNegative wrote:
This build is garbage. hit lvl 91, and I can't even clear Tier 14 maps without getting one shot. The damage is terrible.

You only have 5400 life and you Shaper damage is only 287k dps. You want your life pool to be 6000 at level 90.

Instead of Shroud of Lightless, a rare 6L chest will give you more damage. Even a Tabula will give you more damage.

Instead of Offering gloves, Warlord influence gloves with Culling Strike + Soul Tether will work better.

You are not using Point Blank and Iron Grip on the skill tree. That is another 30 to 40% damage lose on your Molten Strike.

Instead of using Red Dream, medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and pick up Discipline of the Unyielding will be better.

Your cluster jewels are terrible. Either replace them or don't use them at all.

Lion's Roar is a flask that is only good for end game boss fights. Otherwise, an anti-curse granite flask will work better.

If you follow exactly the skill tree shown in the guide and using the gems setup listed in the guide, you will have 6700 life and more damage than what you have now.

I would recommend to at least follow the guide and get your character working before making any self tweaking. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 16, 2020, 8:18:16 PM
The build is great and feel very nice to play, ty for sharing it !
I took vaal pact to try more leech/sec and I can't determine if it's good, do you have any advice about it ?

Hope you'll update the build for next patches, wp :)
Last edited by Tartaupommes on Apr 16, 2020, 9:33:52 PM
"
Tartaupommes wrote:
The build is great and feel very nice to play, ty for sharing it !
I took vaal pact to try more leech/sec and I can't determine if it's good, do you have any advice about it ?

Hope you'll update the build for next patches, wp :)

Personally I don't use Vaal Pact and I find it of no issue. I hate losing that life regen.

And yes, will update the build when next patch is up. :)
Hey kira1414, can you tell me how to get 4R+1G+1B sockets on an already 6L Bronn's Lithe. It's hard. Wasted all my chroms. Game was refusing to give me this color combination (or at least 4R). It gave me up to 3R and once 5R but never 4R sockets.

How to get 4R+1G+1B for cyclone version? (can't use crafting bench 'trick' cause its already 6L)
Last edited by drunkydragon on Apr 18, 2020, 6:27:21 PM
"
drunkydragon wrote:
Hey kira1414, can you tell me how to get 4R+1G+1B sockets on an already 6L Bronn's Lithe. It's hard. Wasted all my chroms. Game was refusing to give me this color combination (or at least 4R). It gave me up to 3R and once 5R but never 4R sockets.

How to get 4R+1G+1B for cyclone version? (can't use crafting bench 'trick' cause its already 6L)

The easiest way is to use 3R (120 chrome per attempt) bench crafting. And if you do not get 4R1B1G, you can still use Vorici t3 in research safehouse and pray for a white socket hit on the right slot.
Hi!!
I have follow this build and it very nice. I changed it a little for my preference. It quite good but the HP is quit low and sometimes i get one-shot.
https://pastebin.com/twabx3BV
Could you help me make it more tanky ?
Tks a lot
"
yaikun94 wrote:
Hi!!
I have follow this build and it very nice. I changed it a little for my preference. It quite good but the HP is quit low and sometimes i get one-shot.
https://pastebin.com/twabx3BV
Could you help me make it more tanky ?
Tks a lot

I see that you picked Berserker + Raider. Use Soul Tether belt and Warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike. Replace culling strike on your totem with Multitotem instead.

Use a rare boots with high life + movement + resistance instead of Gang's Momentum.

Your chaos resistance is -40%. Try getting it close to 0% and run Soul of Arakaali.

Use Awakened Melee physical. This will give you the intimate buff that is lost when you replace Tombfist.

Since you are using Berserker, you can replace Rage gem in your Cyclone setup with Pulverise.

Your belt need replacement. Life roll on it is too low.

You are using Wise Oak + Taste of Hate but your overcap fire resistance is only 28% higher than your overcap cold resistance. When you pop both flasks, your cold resistance will be higher than your fire resistance and you will not get damage buff from Wise Oak.

You need to ensure your fire resist is 50% higher than cold resist in order to benefit from both flasks.

Use a Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. It gives you more healing.

Instead of Lion's Roar, use anti-curse granite flask. You only use Lion's Roar for end game bosses which can't be knocked back.

I recommend inserting that medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and pick up Discipline of Unyielding + Slaughter instead (see Thread of Hope section).

With the above, you can drop Red Dream.

You are pathing from Scion, following the skill tree in the guide, you can save a few passive points and invest them into other places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info