[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
keksigkeit wrote:
thank you very much for this cool guide, it introduced me into this game quite easily and now i am a real fan of poe :)

i get oneshot pretty easily by sirius and have no idea how to improve my build. can u help me pls?

I see that you picked Champion. You can replace Fortify gem in your 6L with Close Combat. This will give you more damage.

You will also want awakened version for gems that have variant of it.

Instead of Belly, Crusader chest with exploding mod (see recommended rare) will be huge upgrade for you.

You are using Soul Tether so you don't need Offering gloves. Instead, get Warlord influenced gloves with Culling Strike. Replace Culling Strike on your Warchief 4L with Berserk. You are missing lots of damage there for not using Berserk.

Drop Red Dream. Get a medium ring Thread of Hope and insert that near Golem's Blood. Pick Discipline of Unyielding and Slaughter. See Thread section for other possible options.

Get a flammability curse on hit warlord ring (see recommended rare).

Get Watcher's Eye with gain physical as extra fire (don't get the wrong one) and run Herald of Ash + Anger + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

EDIT: Forgot to add, run Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakali. When fighting Sirus, run Soul of Solaris (if you have positive chaos resist) and Soul of Ryslatha.
Last edited by kira1414 on May 1, 2020, 9:02:17 AM
Wow...just wow and thanks to your reply. I will try and already tried to do some stuff you proposed. thank you very much!
Hello! I love your guide, I've actually been doing it for almost 3 leagues with this one. I would like to know if there is something I can do to improve my character, maybe change some gems or jewells, you'll be very helpful, thank you!! :)
Ps. English is not my mother language in case there's something I wrote wrong, I apologise
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
drunkydragon wrote:
Hey kira1414, can you tell me how to get 4R+1G+1B sockets on an already 6L Bronn's Lithe. It's hard. Wasted all my chroms. Game was refusing to give me this color combination (or at least 4R). It gave me up to 3R and once 5R but never 4R sockets.

How to get 4R+1G+1B for cyclone version? (can't use crafting bench 'trick' cause its already 6L)

The easiest way is to use 3R (120 chrome per attempt) bench crafting. And if you do not get 4R1B1G, you can still use Vorici t3 in research safehouse and pray for a white socket hit on the right slot.

Thanks kira1414, for this reply. I was using 'at least 3 red sockets' on the crafting bench, and that is how I wasted all my chromes (probably around 1000) and I wasn't getting 4R. I got once 5R but not 4R. This is (was) the worst part so far. So bad, that I created 5 more chars and leveled them out of boredome.

But now... thanks to 'Locus of Corruption'...

...I think my Scion Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone will enjoy it. :)
Last edited by drunkydragon on May 2, 2020, 11:34:38 PM
"
Isallie wrote:
Hello! I love your guide, I've actually been doing it for almost 3 leagues with this one. I would like to know if there is something I can do to improve my character, maybe change some gems or jewells, you'll be very helpful, thank you!! :)
Ps. English is not my mother language in case there's something I wrote wrong, I apologise

You will definitely want to run the recommended gems setup shown in the guide cos that will greatly increase your damage output.

Since you are running Champion, you can switch Fortify gem to Rage.

Get Awakened Melee Physical. If you are sticking to the current colored Bronn, you can replace Pulverize for that.

Try 3R on crafting bench to get 4R1B1G on your Bronn and if you still fail to get the desired color, you can use T3 Vorici in research safehouse to try for white sockets.

Ultimately, you will want crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares).

Get Warlord gloves with Culling Strike and you can replace Culling Strike on your helm with Berserk.

Your overcap fire resist is less than your overcap cold resist so you do not benefit from Wise Oak. Drop Wise Oak for anti-curse granite flask instead.

Replace your life flask with Bubbling divine life flask with Staunching.

You don't really need mana flask. You can craft -3 mana to channeling skill on 2 of your rings.

Drop Red Dream. Use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section for skill nodes that you can pick).

You want life rolls on all your rare jewels.

Divine your Watcher's Eye. The damage roll can be higher.

Replace your helm. You can use Crown of the Inward Eye.

Your boots can be upgraded for more life too.

"
drunkydragon wrote:

Thanks kira1414, for this reply. I was using 'at least 3 red sockets' on the crafting bench, and that is how I wasted all my chromes (probably around 1000) and I wasn't getting 4R. I got once 5R but not 4R. This is (was) the worst part so far. So bad, that I created 5 more chars and leveled them out of boredome.

Nothing beats a Tabula-ed Bronn chest.

Just like my Tabula-ed Oni:

Best gem leveling alt-weapon. :P
mind giving me a few tips on my current gear/gems setup
beside my coloring on my chest..
@kira1414

also i think the cons part of this guide dont quite match the guide.. for gem-linking and Vaal pack..

i cant even do rare t12 maps without dying.. its really annoying
Last edited by MrSapient on May 4, 2020, 5:23:12 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Isallie wrote:

You will definitely want to run the recommended gems setup shown in the guide cos that will greatly increase your damage output.

Since you are running Champion, you can switch Fortify gem to Rage.

Get Awakened Melee Physical. If you are sticking to the current colored Bronn, you can replace Pulverize for that.

Try 3R on crafting bench to get 4R1B1G on your Bronn and if you still fail to get the desired color, you can use T3 Vorici in research safehouse to try for white sockets.

Ultimately, you will want crusader exploding chest (see recommended rares).

Get Warlord gloves with Culling Strike and you can replace Culling Strike on your helm with Berserk.

Your overcap fire resist is less than your overcap cold resist so you do not benefit from Wise Oak. Drop Wise Oak for anti-curse granite flask instead.

Replace your life flask with Bubbling divine life flask with Staunching.

You don't really need mana flask. You can craft -3 mana to channeling skill on 2 of your rings.

Drop Red Dream. Use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section for skill nodes that you can pick).

You want life rolls on all your rare jewels.

Divine your Watcher's Eye. The damage roll can be higher.

Replace your helm. You can use Crown of the Inward Eye.

Your boots can be upgraded for more life too.

"
drunkydragon wrote:

Nothing beats a Tabula-ed Bronn chest.

Just like my Tabula-ed Oni:

Best gem leveling alt-weapon. :P

Thank you very much!! I will go on and do as u say ^^ !!! <3
How is the damage calculated?
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
"
deepinggiap wrote:
How is the damage calculated?

POB?

You can import your profile into POB and use that to calculate your Cyclone and Molten Burst damage.
Skill tree is updated to 3.11.

Will update guide again when 3.11 is released.

P.S. Xoph's Blood no longer required to play this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info