[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

You have an elemental overload poeplanner. I dont understand why nor how it would work. Am I missing something?
"
MadTavish wrote:

Perhaps I'd recommend removing the mention (or at least the recommendation) of Offering to the Serpent from the guide, since its a fractured item and due to Synthesis being not in core, its impossible to obtain in Legion (and presumably follow-up leagues)

EDIT: Also thoughts on Chieftan mini-ascedancy instead of either Champion/Slayer or Raider? Especially on an impresence build for that "20% chance to cover in ash" as well as the 40% increased fire damage?

Agreed. Offering of the Serpent is no longer dropping till GGG decided to re-introduce it back into the game.

20% chance to cover in ash is rather low. Xoph's Blood provide 100% uptime during boss fight.

"
apdjz wrote:
You have an elemental overload poeplanner. I dont understand why nor how it would work. Am I missing something?

Elemental Overload gives more damage but you are required to invest in accuracy on your gears. You want at least 900 accuracy on rings and jewels to achieve 90+% chance to hit.
"
Skiller41 wrote:

Have you done Uber Elder with this build before? If it's possible to do comfortably, what kind of budget do you think it would take?

Have just done Uber Elder with this Scion build. I'm not very good in dodging stuff - so it was not too comfortable. But anyway it was fun :)

Used Concentrated Effect instead of Rage support for boss fight.

Kaom's Roots were also fine but missed Enfeeble and Immortal Call.
Would a crit version of the build from the slayer link work?
I know slayer has 8% crit ascendancy passive now but even without it crit seems to give slightly more damage in theory, but I don't know if it's any good in practice
Last edited by PinkTruth on Jul 15, 2019, 3:46:37 AM
Gloves enchantment on Spike Gloves will lose the melee damage?why?
"
PinkTruth wrote:
Would a crit version of the build from the slayer link work?
I know slayer has 8% crit ascendancy passive now but even without it crit seems to give slightly more damage in theory, but I don't know if it's any good in practice

You can definitely tweak the skill tree. Crit in general will always provide the highest damage but it usually come with the expense of lower survivability.

"
lis151515 wrote:
Gloves enchantment on Spike Gloves will lose the melee damage?why?

GGG have made changes to the enchantment and you no longer lose the implicit on Spike Gloves. I will update the guide to have this part removed.
this build works with everything? cause i see you have multiple skill links and i am kinda confused.
https://pastebin.com/tKYcMkNB here is your pastebin link with the 3.8 updated trees + the EO versions included, didnt change anything else. :) Will probably try this build now. Still looking at the other versions but I think this will be it. So thank you very much for this build!

Edit:
I noticed Franzy Charges were not checked in configuration, fixed too.

Just tell me and I will edit the link if you want to do it yourself and not use it.

Edit2:
If the total dps calculation provided here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526420 (Total DPS = (Cyclone Total DPS) + [ (Cyclone Attack Rate * 0.2) * (Default number of proj. + Dying Sun proj. + Greater Multiple Gem) * Molten Burst Avg Damage] is correct you can improve your DPS (10k on lvl 95 Xoph and 13k on lvl 95 Xoph with EO) by swapping Combustion Support from the Axe with your Chest's Elemental Focus Support.

Swapping the 21/20 Fire Penetration Support with a 20/20 Added Fire Damage Support improves your total DPS by 22k (95Xoph) and 32k (95XophEO).

Since both are the same colors I don't see the reason why not. :)
I'm pretty new to the game if there is a synergy I didn't see I'm sorry, just running numbers is fun thats what I noticed.
Last edited by DragooNick on Sep 26, 2019, 9:34:23 AM
I must be missing something here, sorry if it's been said before.
You're talking in the guide about overleech, however if you take slayer you do not get overleech you get "Life leech effects are not removed at Full Life".
This is different right?
Why would you ever pick this, it seems useless.
Same with the soul Tether belt, it also says "Life leech effects are not removed at Full Life" instead of overleech.
Or maybe I can't "see" the overleech yet because I have too low dps? Is it an icon in the top left?
Last edited by PrinceOfSaiyans on Oct 6, 2019, 12:21:47 AM
"
DragooNick wrote:
https://pastebin.com/tKYcMkNB here is your pastebin link with the 3.8 updated trees + the EO versions included, didnt change anything else. :) Will probably try this build now. Still looking at the other versions but I think this will be it. So thank you very much for this build!

Edit:
I noticed Franzy Charges were not checked in configuration, fixed too.

Just tell me and I will edit the link if you want to do it yourself and not use it.

Edit2:
If the total dps calculation provided here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526420 (Total DPS = (Cyclone Total DPS) + [ (Cyclone Attack Rate * 0.2) * (Default number of proj. + Dying Sun proj. + Greater Multiple Gem) * Molten Burst Avg Damage] is correct you can improve your DPS (10k on lvl 95 Xoph and 13k on lvl 95 Xoph with EO) by swapping Combustion Support from the Axe with your Chest's Elemental Focus Support.

Swapping the 21/20 Fire Penetration Support with a 20/20 Added Fire Damage Support improves your total DPS by 22k (95Xoph) and 32k (95XophEO).

Since both are the same colors I don't see the reason why not. :)
I'm pretty new to the game if there is a synergy I didn't see I'm sorry, just running numbers is fun thats what I noticed.

Thanks for the POB pastebin. I will have it updated into the guide. :D

For swapping of Combustion with EleFocus from axe to chest, I would prefer not to because when you have min/max your gears, Cyclone will do way more damage than Molten Burst so having EleFocus on Cyclone will result in more damage output.

And with Rage + Berserk introduction to the game, I prefer to use the Mapping setup cos when you have 50 stacks of rage, Berserk can instant phase bosses.

As for FirePen with Added Fire, yes, you can do that swap. That is fine. :)

"
I must be missing something here, sorry if it's been said before.
You're talking in the guide about overleech, however if you take slayer you do not get overleech you get "Life leech effects are not removed at Full Life".
This is different right?
Why would you ever pick this, it seems useless.
Same with the soul Tether belt, it also says "Life leech effects are not removed at Full Life" instead of overleech.
Or maybe I can't "see" the overleech yet because I have too low dps? Is it an icon in the top left?

Overleech means life leech is not removed at full life, which is what Slayer, Soul Tether and Offering of the Serpent provides.

It is very useful because it greatly improves your survivability.

It allows you to heal to full life when you take a big hit and had to run around to stay alive without using a life flask.

And yes, leech effect is greatly affected by how much damage you deal. Which is why life gain on hit is more useful when you have low damage and life leech is more useful when you have more damage.
Last edited by kira1414 on Oct 6, 2019, 4:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info