[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

When I try to active Taste of Hate on PoB, it shows that my both average and total dps is decreasing is this accurate?
"
BestEliseNA wrote:
Running tectonic slam, so x2 -mana rings it is! Thanks!

EDIT: Wait actually, all I see at -4% mana cost reduction rings. Two would be -8%, so wouldn't that only bring the 32 mana cost of tectonic down to 29.44? With my mana pool only being 30 mana with two curse skills + Windscream, that doesn't seem like enough.

You can use the crafting bench after unlocking the max teir from elreon and its Max's at -8/-9 for 1 exalt.
This my current setup now but feel it's kinda squishy at high tier maps, anything I should change?

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/JCKuFXeC

"
alvincheng wrote:
EO version isn't included in the Scion version, is it not applicable to us?

It is applicable. Shall update the skill tree to include EO into it. :)

"
1 question, why tombfist over rare gloves?
isn't tombfist horrible now, since it has no attackspeed anymore?
if you dont have a great abyssjewel all you get from it will be 1 effect from the gloves?
can you even get 2 effects on a "1 abysssocket" tombfist? or does it also apply if i have a murderous eye jewel socketed in my gloves and a searching eye jewel in my chest?
also with xoph's blood you already have a -20% movementspeed slow for enemies.
and we have intimidate on full life from ascendancy (which is only on full life enemies i know)
is it really still better?

-With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
(Intimidate is a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% increased attack damage.)

-With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
(Maim is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds)

on rare gloves you can have 16% attackspeed and huge life and resist etc. (shaped/elder) even better.

Tombfist gives 10% more damage so even the attack speed nerf to the gloves, it is still better. Especially if it rolled 2 abyssal sockets.

Intimidate is a 10% multiplier. Not a 10% increase in damage. You can easily check that out by just checking/unchecking "intimidate" in POB.

"
xturin wrote:
When I try to active Taste of Hate on PoB, it shows that my both average and total dps is decreasing is this accurate?

Taste of Hate should give you a damage buff. Are you using Wise Oak flask too? If you are, you have to ensure your overcapped fire resist is higher than cold resist after activating both flasks.

"
alvincheng wrote:
This my current setup now but feel it's kinda squishy at high tier maps, anything I should change?

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/JCKuFXeC

Spoiler

You can switch Flammability to Enfeeble for more survivability.

Note that maps that roll multiple damage mods can be very dangerous. Even hardcore players would avoid them. Especially on maps with bosses that can easily perform 1 shot attacks.

Also, don't backtrack when you are in combat. Cos the mobs that you have passed through will be in their attack position and backtracking is very dangerous. Instead, circle around and go back to the surviving mobs is recommended.

You can also consider switching to Slayer instead of Champion for more leech. That will also help.

Could anyone PM me if these are good for ele cyclone? destroyed my gloves cause im phys with assassins mark, forced to make a new pair now xD
Any reason to run Resolute Technique, esp in this league when its easy to cap accuracy to 100%?
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Could anyone PM me if these are good for ele cyclone? destroyed my gloves cause im phys with assassins mark, forced to make a new pair now xD

I believe I have replied to your question in another post but if you haven't read it, this is a very good gloves that you can definitely use without replacing it. :)

"
MadTavish wrote:
Any reason to run Resolute Technique, esp in this league when its easy to cap accuracy to 100%?

It is easier to gear from start and you don't have to run Precision for that extra push.

You can definitely drop RT and go for EO skill tree. :)
Also, Do I still spec into Champion mini-ascendancy even without Offering to the Serpent? Or do I grab Slayer instead?
"
MadTavish wrote:
Also, Do I still spec into Champion mini-ascendancy even without Offering to the Serpent? Or do I grab Slayer instead?

You can pick Slayer, or use Soul Tether belt.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
MadTavish wrote:

You can pick Slayer, or use Soul Tether belt.

Perhaps I'd recommend removing the mention (or at least the recommendation) of Offering to the Serpent from the guide, since its a fractured item and due to Synthesis being not in core, its impossible to obtain in Legion (and presumably follow-up leagues)

EDIT: Also thoughts on Chieftan mini-ascedancy instead of either Champion/Slayer or Raider? Especially on an impresence build for that "20% chance to cover in ash" as well as the 40% increased fire damage?
Last edited by MadTavish on Jul 3, 2019, 9:05:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info