[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

So is slayer/raider better than champion/raider now? poping the fortify is so annoying and changing melee physical to fortify in the cyclone for permanent fortify make me loss like 30k dps.
and for enfeeble, what aura should I use it with? is it worth it to link flammability/ enfeeble with blasphemy and enlightenment to get both of them?
Last edited by Rungless on May 3, 2018, 9:53:45 PM
"
Rungless wrote:
So is slayer/raider better than champion/raider now? poping the fortify is so annoying and changing melee physical to fortify in the cyclone for permanent fortify make me loss like 30k dps.

Slayer/Raider provides more QOL in play style. Though linking Fortify to Cyclone loses damage, the culling strike from Slayer + overleech is just overall better.

"
Rungless wrote:
and for enfeeble, what aura should I use it with? is it worth it to link flammability/ enfeeble with blasphemy and enlightenment to get both of them?

You will replace Flammability with Enfeeble.
Hi there,

I played the duelist Slayer version the last two leagues to great succes. This time i want to shake it up a bit and considering the slayer/raider version. The one thing I am not getting is using MeleePhys instead of Fortify in the Cyclone setup. Why is that?

I mean why is the duelist version not running melee phys, or why is the scion version not running fortify?

Thanx in advance!
"
Hi there,

I played the duelist Slayer version the last two leagues to great succes. This time i want to shake it up a bit and considering the slayer/raider version. The one thing I am not getting is using MeleePhys instead of Fortify in the Cyclone setup. Why is that?

I mean why is the duelist version not running melee phys, or why is the scion version not running fortify?

Thanx in advance!

The build was originally using Champion + Raider ascendancy and the gems setup in this guide is still based on that. The ascendancy was later switched to Slayer + Raider when GGG changed Vaal Pact.

The gems setup listed in this build (DPS based) will work for all other variants too.

You will link Fortify to Leap Slam and use leap to proc fortify.

For a more defensive setup and more QOL playstyle, you can replace Added Fire with Fortify and the build will still have enough damage to beat Shaper.
Any recommendations for gear/gems to use while leveling?
"
nhantheman wrote:
Any recommendations for gear/gems to use while leveling?

You can refer to the "Level to 55" section in this guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239
Should you prioritize flat phys or flat fire damage? I can't get PoB to work in order to check it.

im having fun with this build, I went slayer pathfinder though and using blood rage. I need xoph amulet, anger gain watcher eye and rare rings, will change tree a lil with more levels, anyone have ideas for what else I need?

edit, is pathfinder bad? raider seemed good only for bosses.
Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Jun 14, 2018, 1:50:06 PM
There is no "Slayer overleech" on a scion, 200hp/sec for 2-3 seconds IT'S NOT SLAYER OVERLEECH, stop saying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info