[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
PUPSXX wrote:
raider bad choice is better mentalist

Raider gives more damage when fighting bosses because of the frenzy charges and onslaught buff.
QUick question, I'm wanting to run on a 5l brons but the colours in either combination are still 2b,2r,1g which is awful to roll on it is it better to run a belly untill i can get decent colours?
"
Ladoona wrote:
QUick question, I'm wanting to run on a 5l brons but the colours in either combination are still 2b,2r,1g which is awful to roll on it is it better to run a belly untill i can get decent colours?

5L Bronn will do more damage than 5L Belly but in your case, I would recommend you to use 5L Belly since it is easier to color.

However, when it comes to 6L, Bronn will be the preferred choice.
Hi.

First of all, liking the build. First one in this game I have really clicked with.

I just want to ask some advice. I am currently level 93 without Xoph's blood and am struggling with leveling any more (want to get to at least 95) because I keep dying to random stuff in t12 and above maps. For example, ran a T13 yellow today with only +45% crit damage as damage mod, jumped to edge of pack to proc fortify, popped granite, oak and atziri flasks whilst cycloning.... Instantly died to the rare.

I'm not really sure whats going on as I am still pretty noob at this game. I think my armor/evasion is low but when I was using Bronn's I felt even squishier.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hi there ! I wanted to know, which gem should i upgrade the quality first ? Thank you.
"
Meleki wrote:
Hi.

First of all, liking the build. First one in this game I have really clicked with.

I just want to ask some advice. I am currently level 93 without Xoph's blood and am struggling with leveling any more (want to get to at least 95) because I keep dying to random stuff in t12 and above maps. For example, ran a T13 yellow today with only +45% crit damage as damage mod, jumped to edge of pack to proc fortify, popped granite, oak and atziri flasks whilst cycloning.... Instantly died to the rare.

I'm not really sure whats going on as I am still pretty noob at this game. I think my armor/evasion is low but when I was using Bronn's I felt even squishier.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

I recommend you to use Enfeeble curse when you are focusing on leveling your character. It provides ~30% more effective life pool.

You can also link Fortify with Cyclone. Drop Added Fire gem for that. You will still have enough damage to clear content.

Atziri's Promise does not give you any damage buff because of Avatar of Fire. You can replace that flask with Taste of Hate or Basalt flask.

For mapping, I recommend you to replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask.

"
Anuwiel wrote:
Hi there ! I wanted to know, which gem should i upgrade the quality first ? Thank you.

You can find the answer to that within Slayer's version of FAQ. Most of the stuff written there applies to Scion too.
Hi.

Thanks for the tips. I am running enfeeble now I got Impresence, but will try to grab a taste of hate.

Cheers
Cool build, loving it so far!
Last edited by Zeppiey on Mar 26, 2018, 1:27:05 AM
Hi, i wanted to know how to improve my actual character for now. i'm having trouble facing the guardians (mostly in yellow / yellow corrupted) t16 maps, and i wanted to know what i could change. I would have loved to clear all the content with this character. (it's the first time i'm really playin' a league and i'd like to push this character as far as possible)

here is a link of my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anuwiel/characters

thank you
Last edited by Anuwiel on Mar 29, 2018, 6:08:21 AM
"
Anuwiel wrote:
Hi, i wanted to know how to improve my actual character for now. i'm having trouble facing the guardians (mostly in yellow / yellow corrupted) t16 maps, and i wanted to know what i could change. I would have loved to clear all the content with this character. (it's the first time i'm really playin' a league and i'd like to push this character as far as possible)

here is a link of my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Anuwiel/characters

thank you

Your gears have enough damage to handle guardians. Consider running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability when you are fighting them. It helps to make the fight easier as depending on how the map mods are rolled, guardians can hit much harder than Shaper.

You can clear Shaper too but you will need to be very familiar with his mechanics.

Consider gett Watcher's Eye that grant "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger" will give you significant damage buff.

Besides Watcher's Eye, Devoto or Starkonja helm will help to increase your damage too.

Another slot you can upgrade will be your gloves. You will want attack speed on them.

You can check out this flow chart on the auras to run:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info