[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

ahhh ok i understand, thanks!
sorry for all the questions...i got one last:
what would you say...if i plan on hitting end game content with this build. should i stick to bronns or change to carcass jack? carcass jack seems to have gotten a nice buff compared to the version you posted in your guide (much more area dmg) and also the 3r 2b 1g is way easier to get on it....whats your toughts on that?

cheers and thanks
"
darclon888 wrote:
ahhh ok i understand, thanks!
sorry for all the questions...i got one last:
what would you say...if i plan on hitting end game content with this build. should i stick to bronns or change to carcass jack? carcass jack seems to have gotten a nice buff compared to the version you posted in your guide (much more area dmg) and also the 3r 2b 1g is way easier to get on it....whats your toughts on that?

cheers and thanks

Carcass Jack is more balanced between damage and toughness.

I would recommend you to stick to Bronn as that gives you more damage. Downside is coloring it. Vorici 2R1B or 1R1B will have the best odds in getting the required colors.
yeah...i first 6-linked my carcass jack with only 300 fusings so ive been using it for a while now. now i bought me a very well rolled 6L bronns and blew the rest of my currency for chromes (2000+ so far) but havent gotten the needed colors yet and now im broke for now :/ i been using vorici calc and it suggests the same combination that you also suggested me. i have been using both possibilities a bit...but i plan to stick to vorici 1R 1B cause it costs only 15 a try while the 2R 1B costs 100 and i tend to be quite unlucky with vorici rolls....so maybe the cheaper is better for me..not sure. well thanks for the help and infos, i'm enjoying this build

cheers
Last edited by darclon888 on Sep 18, 2018, 6:50:59 AM
"
darclon888 wrote:
yeah...i first 6-linked my carcass jack with only 300 fusings so ive been using it for a while now. now i bought me a very well rolled 6L bronns and blew the rest of my currency for chromes (2000+ so far) but havent gotten the needed colors yet and now im broke for now :/ i been using vorici calc and it suggests the same combination that you also suggested me. i have been using both possibilities a bit...but i plan to stick to vorici 1R 1B cause it costs only 15 a try while the 2R 1B costs 100 and i tend to be quite unlucky with vorici rolls....so maybe the cheaper is better for me..not sure. well thanks for the help and infos, i'm enjoying this build

cheers

Good luck to your coloring. :)

P.S. I have included Consecrated Path into gems section. It is very good for mapping.
hehe thank you :) oh cool, i will give this a try right now!
If I wanted to main consecrated path as the main skill, would gearing or anything else change?
"
MistaChun wrote:
If I wanted to main consecrated path as the main skill, would gearing or anything else change?

Nothing to change.

Just gem swap Cyclone + Fortify with Consecrated Path + Faster Attack.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
MistaChun wrote:

Nothing to change.

Just gem swap Cyclone + Fortify with Consecrated Path + Faster Attack.

Well, no need for Avatar of Fire since Consecrated Path gives you full conversion, so you can use the "with Xoph's" tree.
"
Parja1 wrote:

Well, no need for Avatar of Fire since Consecrated Path gives you full conversion, so you can use the "with Xoph's" tree.

Consecrated Path only do 50% conversion. You will need Avatar of Fire (from skill tree or Xoph's Blood) to achieve 100% conversion.
Minotaur gets me one-shoted, if not he, then something else afterwards. Really struggling for "boss killer build..." :D
Had easier time with Tornado Shot.

What's wrong with my char?
Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShoveMoneyDeeper/characters?characterName=Paroneah

P.S.: thinking to change amulet to Daresso's Salute.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Dec 2, 2018, 9:26:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info