[3.0] Kongor's Berserker Cyclone | Faster Mapper | High Single Target

"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Why Sunder up to 70 and not straight with Cyclone?
What about Jewels?

Just felt faster and safer in my opinion, Cyclone also has mana problems usually.
IGN: @Norse
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Why Sunder up to 70 and not straight with Cyclone?
What about Jewels?

Just felt faster and safer in my opinion, Cyclone also has mana problems usually.

If one really wanted to level Cyclone, then at 30 Thief's Torment would be a viable sustain option. But you're right, it doesn't feel "good" until you can sustain Cyclone on its own terms.

Side note, how (if at all) are frenzies being generated? Or is the Onslaught mod on Kongor's enough to make frenzies not worth it?
Hmm... Difference between this one and Mathil's Debeon's Dirge Cycloner?

I checked out both trees in PoB and looks like this one does a bit more damage

however, when proccing the 150% ele buff (which is annoying, but works), it's almost negligible from my testing/comparing the builds

but i have a feeling PoB isn't always right and this one will prob do a lot of damage, however i was thinking of doing this build as a raider instead hmm...

kinda just want to buy out the axe and test it out tbh

need to buy regrets though but the strength needed is immense, better to route via marauder clusters for the str than raider, fml lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 18, 2017, 11:55:55 AM
-DELETED-
Last edited by reewarp on Jul 30, 2023, 7:39:32 PM
Playing this build at the moment, Level 71 and clearing T6 maps with ease. Merciless lab was a joke also. Already 30k tooltip DPS with a 5-Link.

Thumbs up for this build!
i'm going to spec my old zerker into this then

then compare it with my raider ice cycloner debeon's dirge

i personally think this is a better build than mathil's tbh, because we can scale cold damage more and we get the scion life wheel, str nodes for the axe by inherent tree pathing, etc.

thank you norse, will post here for updates

plus the onslaught and hits never evade (don't have to invest in accuracy in gear), however, we do lose a vital component of a nice pair of rare gloves...(but then again, those unique gloves are adding a substantial amount of dps) --- but yea still think this one will have tons more dps

also, the warcrying while cycloning was fun at first, but i'm almost level 90 and it's boring as fuck doing it now it becomes tedious lol. rather just pop the ancestral totem
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 18, 2017, 10:36:37 PM
Ok I spent a couple hours farming/selling for regrets and converted my zerker over to your skill tree

I played mathil's debeon dirge until lvl 89 too, was okay but dmg started to fall off at t13 map bosses (that's with 9 frenzy charges btw).

I have to say...holy fucking shit this build does so much dps and is so much more tankier. you can scale cold dmg so much more higher...

I also am using hatred/frostbite with a +2mana hit jewel instead of the herald of ash btw.

Thanks norse so much, so glad i made the switch over. I'm still not even done with my skill tree, missing fangs of frost and forces of nature, etc. And not only is my tooltip far higher (but i can actually feel the difference in comparison), the dps is just so much more consistent & higher

Also, we don't have to worry about accuracy rolls as well on gear.. and the EO proc is just icing on the fucking cake. God this build is awesome. Reminds me of Etup's old ngahamu CI slayer.. FeelsGoodMan
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 3:21:52 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
Ok I spent a couple hours farming/selling for regrets and converted my zerker over to your skill tree

I played mathil's debeon dirge until lvl 89 too, was okay but dmg started to fall off at t13 map bosses (that's with 9 frenzy charges btw).

I have to say...holy fucking shit this build does so much dps and is so much more tankier. you can scale cold dmg so much more higher...

I also am using hatred/frostbite with a +2mana hit jewel instead of the herald of ash btw.

Thanks norse so much, so glad i made the switch over. I'm still not even done with my skill tree, missing fangs of frost and forces of nature, etc. And not only is my tooltip far higher (but i can actually feel the difference in comparison), the dps is just so much more consistent & higher

Also, we don't have to worry about accuracy rolls as well on gear.. and the EO proc is just icing on the fucking cake. God this build is awesome. Reminds me of Etup's old ngahamu CI slayer.. FeelsGoodMan

Can you show me ur current gear and link setup?
Also could i ask for a Path of building link for ur complete build?

Would very much appreciate it!
Last edited by Chaoshockwow on Aug 19, 2017, 9:45:59 AM
"
Chaoshockwow wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Eh, I basically am doing the exact same stuff Norse linked in the OP use that PoB code for now :)

Only thing I switched is I'm using elemental focus instead of the aoe gem. As our aoe is already fine with amplify. And I will use frostbite with blasphemy once i get enlighten lvl4

all I did really

but holy crap, it's so much better than a debeon's dirge build lol. It's nuts
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 1:01:07 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Chaoshockwow wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Eh, I basically am doing the exact same stuff Norse linked in the OP use that PoB code for now :)

Only thing I switched is I'm using elemental focus instead of the aoe gem. As our aoe is already fine with amplify. And I will use frostbite with blasphemy once i get enlighten lvl4

all I did really

but holy crap, it's so much better than a debeon's dirge build lol. It's nuts

Thanks for the response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info