[3.0] Kongor's Berserker Cyclone | Faster Mapper | High Single Target

"
Chaoshockwow wrote:
I'm struggling abit with crit right now sitting at 6.95% which is very low how am i supposed to get the crit up to 13-14% ?

Also the crit enchant on boots is pretty hard to get so i'm struggling with onslaught/Elemental overload uptime.

I'm still trying to 6-link my "Kongor's" whenever i have fusings so i can purchase a "Kaom's heart" (I have ~800c right now) so i can purchase it as soon as i 6 link the weapon.

My profile is public name "DotAd" also my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/dBPPyqRA

If anyone want to help me out I would very much appreciate it.

When it comes to crit, the boot enchant is almost a must, when I switched into it the build felt much smoother with the EO/Onslaught uptime.
IGN: @Norse
"
BeyondGodlike wrote:
how you doin against rare mobs with ele dmg reflect ?

im playing this build on hc , and i nearly died 3 times because of this

In hardcore I used fortify as my 6th link, the 25% reduced reflect pantheon and primeval force for the 10% reduced elemental damage taken and reflect rares felt fine for me.
IGN: @Norse
what for better sustain? without kaom's heart i have 3,5k hp at 77 lvl.
Last edited by raulduke9 on Aug 24, 2017, 4:35:24 AM
I did https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Krippers/characters build and it was pretty awesome then read that build and in the sound of many people it seemed more awesome.

So I respected the points and my dps is only 27k. Got any tips, my profile is the following:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rkrindal/characters - sixcys. What to improve to get the damage even near the 100k?
Last edited by rkrindal on Aug 26, 2017, 9:54:02 AM
Guys, loving the build but I'm having a terrible time doing Uber lab with Vaal Pact and all... I have 6.1k hp at the moment but the traps hit you so hard so it's difficult to be consistent!
Hello!

Thanks for the guide/tips! :)

Some doubts that I've as a new player =X

Is Vengeance supposed to go in a CWDT link? I assume it will proc the same with or without being linked in a CWDT?¿

Since the build relies on cold damage, wouldn't it be better to use Herald of Ice instead of Ash?
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
"
ramosmichel wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the guide/tips! :)

Some doubts that I've as a new player =X

Is Vengeance supposed to go in a CWDT link? I assume it will proc the same with or without being linked in a CWDT?¿

Since the build relies on cold damage, wouldn't it be better to use Herald of Ice instead of Ash?

No the vengeance does not have to be in CWDT link. Herald of ice gives flat damage, herald of ash percentage so in overall HOA give more DPS. If you read a few pages back, all is described there.
Any reason not to use Hrimburn? The added ignite would likely not be much but it is a bit of added damage.
IGN: The_Lurch
"
Chucknorrizz wrote:
Guys, loving the build but I'm having a terrible time doing Uber lab with Vaal Pact and all... I have 6.1k hp at the moment but the traps hit you so hard so it's difficult to be consistent!
I'm having this same issue. I've never had a problem with uber lab but i can't even get my uber ascendancy with this build. Izaro is a joke but just touching a trap brings you to half health and you can't kill any altars around the ones that punish movement abilities because cyclone. I guess I should have waited before i took aspect of carnage but now I'm stuck between not being able to facetank without cloaked in savagery and not being able to do uber lab.

Edit: Ok apparently the day I threw away 10 offerings was just a bad day for lab with long mandatory floor traps but I just finished uber lab with no real problems face tanking twin sword izaro.
Last edited by bobrosney on Aug 28, 2017, 8:41:33 PM
Having a blast with this build, first time hitting endgame already level 84!
Trials give a bit of troubles as mentioned above tho,
Sadly can't see any info about jewels that are best for this build, im currently using faster attacks , area damage and crit chance 2handed..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info