[3.0] Kongor's Berserker Cyclone | Faster Mapper | High Single Target

LOL

Just essence crafted this amulet

raises my tooltip over 12k when equipping

gonna craft life on it

my good lord this build is amazing im having so much fun just steam rolling shit n farming haha. 96 in atlas so far

e: was hoping for the ele with attacks but this is fine for now, phys roll scales the cold so still pretty nice
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 3:07:34 PM
How does melee on full life work with vaal pact? I tried googling but I thought that gem was moreso for slayer due to the overleech thing they have going on.

I've also been running with ice bite. It's really nice to have the charges.

I did switch and pick up frostbite with blasphemy. I run the hatred reduction helm enchant and I picked up Charisma as well to sustain on a single enemy.

Really fun though, next goal is to get a Kaoms
"
trackcatbat wrote:
How does melee on full life work with vaal pact? I tried googling but I thought that gem was moreso for slayer due to the overleech thing they have going on.

I did switch and pick up frostbite with blasphemy. I run the hatred reduction helm enchant and I picked up Charisma as well to sustain on a single enemy.

Ice bite is a no no sir, use melee physical you get far more dps since the 90% conversion. Ice bite only shines if you're maxing frenzy charges, running blood rage, or w/e. Which the dmg on full life gem is negated from blood rage as well, and we get no frenzy charges on tree

I recommend using HoA and Hatred for now until later. I'm already steam-rolling through T14+ maps easily w/o frostbite. I'd save to use that until u get a high enlighten.

Also, can buy tons of hrimsorrow's right now for 1 alch each and try to get the ele on hit mod.

Getting that mod while running HoA and Hatred is going to be even more insane. And it'll work fine with enfeeble CWDT as you'll re-trigger the curse in combat after hit (don't quote me there lol, but i think it'll be fine)

in any event, yea
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 8:35:00 PM
"
trackcatbat wrote:
How does melee on full life work with vaal pact?

Easy, if you are basically hitting a monster and leeching [which zerker is great for] (and not degenning), or at full life, the gem gives the 49% more multiplier. Make sure you use a quality gem too (even more dmg)

edit: I want to try ruthless in this build in exchange for dmg on full life, but need more testing. Could be a possibility and depends on boss fight, etc
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 8:43:22 PM
I have this, should i still try and get ele on hit or just stay with this?
"
SinOfDreams wrote:
I have this, should i still try and get ele on hit or just stay with this?

Ele on hit definitely, hatred/hoa +1 will not surpass dps increase from ele weakness

although, if hexproof map.. you could swap in those
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 9:31:17 PM
Yeah I ended up playing around with some other melee skills and got the gist of melee on full life...Really only felt viable with cyclone.

I'm using ruthless right now, I just find it a bit more consistent with doing everything. Anything with no chip damage, I imagine melee on full life is better, but for general mapping, there's so much going on sometimes I just find ruthless more consistent.
"
trackcatbat wrote:
Yeah I ended up playing around with some other melee skills and got the gist of melee on full life...Really only felt viable with cyclone.

I'm using ruthless right now, I just find it a bit more consistent with doing everything. Anything with no chip damage, I imagine melee on full life is better, but for general mapping, there's so much going on sometimes I just find ruthless more consistent.

Theoretically if we scale insane attack speed, ruthless will proc more right? If this is the case, could be a better gem.. Unless there is some rogue/hidden internal cooldown
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 19, 2017, 10:47:53 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
trackcatbat wrote:

Ice bite is a no no sir, use melee physical you get far more dps since the 90% conversion. Ice bite only shines if you're maxing frenzy charges, running blood rage, or w/e. Which the dmg on full life gem is negated from blood rage as well, and we get no frenzy charges on tree

I recommend using HoA and Hatred for now until later. I'm already steam-rolling through T14+ maps easily w/o frostbite. I'd save to use that until u get a high enlighten.

Also, can buy tons of hrimsorrow's right now for 1 alch each and try to get the ele on hit mod.

Getting that mod while running HoA and Hatred is going to be even more insane. And it'll work fine with enfeeble CWDT as you'll re-trigger the curse in combat after hit (don't quote me there lol, but i think it'll be fine)

in any event, yea

How are you doing VS t14+ bosses or do you simply skip them?
-Deleted-
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 21, 2017, 2:54:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info