[3.11] Kitava's Thirst Builds - Flame Surge/Blade Vortex - Sirus /T16 Farm

Thanks for answering about the amulet, I have one more question. I'm wondering about the mark of shaper. What's the point of that ring? As far as I've looked the other ring isn't shaper nor elder item.

Never mind I guess I found an answer to my question, it can drop as elder and costs billions of exalts... -_-
Last edited by roxoorz on Apr 10, 2019, 8:21:26 AM
Really ? I bought mine for 20c. My guess is people chance unset rings to get Essence Worm and get another ring sometimes.
"
Sarodh1 wrote:
Really ? I bought mine for 20c. My guess is people chance unset rings to get Essence Worm and get another ring sometimes.

There's a build a chinese player posted on reddit like a week ago (winter orb unleash ice spears) that pretty much blew up, and it uses that ring, so the price went up like crazy (pricefixers and such). It was pretty much like the mathil effect, except no mathil this time

Edit: Also got a question I forgot. Your mana cost for flame surge (and mine too) is like 163. Isn't that way too much, and therefore, bad for us (since Mana is part of ouur pool)?. From what I understand, you only need to be above 100, and optimally, something close to 100 should be idea? Is there away to bring it down without hurting us too much? Besides ofc something crazy like a triple clarity watcher's eye or idk.

Or maybe removing fervered mind (since the mana cost goes down to 77) and use something else to pump it up
Last edited by Arxxer on Apr 10, 2019, 4:36:08 PM
"
Arxxer wrote:
There's a build a chinese player posted on reddit like a week ago (winter orb unleash ice spears) that pretty much blew up, and it uses that ring, so the price went up like crazy (pricefixers and such). It was pretty much like the mathil effect, except no mathil this time

Indeed, pretty crazy prices, but hey, it's a pretty good combo with Mark of the Shaper. Underrated items do exist, Poet's Pen was like 4c when it came out.

"
Edit: Also got a question I forgot. Your mana cost for flame surge (and mine too) is like 163. Isn't that way too much, and therefore, bad for us (since Mana is part of ouur pool)?. From what I understand, you only need to be above 100, and optimally, something close to 100 should be idea? Is there away to bring it down without hurting us too much? Besides ofc something crazy like a triple clarity watcher's eye or idk.

Or maybe removing fervered mind (since the mana cost goes down to 77) and use something else to pump it up

You're right, you need to get as close as possible to 100 when possible, but with my current gear I need rare gloves to put Spider, so Voidbringer/Doedre's Malevolence are out, leaving me with Fevered Mind. It's not too bad, depending on your max mana, you can sustain it with Weave the Arcane + Watcher's Eye.
Question anyone of you have tried to replace one of the support gems in our staff with empower? It seems nice idea to me, I just don't have resources yet to test it out.
It is worth it, if you have a +3 staff with strong mods, which is kinda expensive. I think I still have the numbers somewhere.

Edit : nvm I think now that Controlled destruction has been replaced by Intensify, Empower can't keep up anymore. I'll check anyway.
Last edited by Sarodh1 on Apr 15, 2019, 3:17:38 AM
Thanks for all your answers. I have one more question:
What would you suggest to do, it seems like it will be impossible for me to get malachais artifice with elder mode. As it costs way too much and I don't have nearly enough time to grind some currency. I only have around 100c. Would it be better to use mark of the shaper and some rare elder ring in other slot or just keep the original setup with malachais artifice and rare ring?
Keep Malachai's Artifice, the DPS gain from EE is worth it.
You can switch to rare ring if you're lacking resistance.

I hope next league will be better to get this ring, this is one of the best upgrades for this build.
Yeah hope so as well and theoretically it should be since next league should be melee focused. Hope I can get it next one, cause I think I'll play same build, since it's fun.
Would it be possible to league start with this build (zero currency)?

Would just hard casting the brand and using flame surge be enough to carry into maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info