[3.0] Abberath's Herald Of Destruction - Autobombing Wraeclast

Any special leveling weapon for this build available or just run rares until doryanis?
Hello the build look great, by cons I have a question, I watched your videos, you had comment the 3 charges blue red and green? with stuff or quicksilver ?
As I have the same equipment you posted and I just have the green loads
is there anything we can do about the absolute rape that is elemental reflect monsters?
i barely even get to see them before i die
many of my normal maps end half way because there's a single yellow reflect guy in the way becaue i don't want to spendt the time nor xp running all the way back and try again
anti reflect jewels, gloves, rings or somthing?

other then that awesome build!
"
Sethem wrote:
is there anything we can do about the absolute rape that is elemental reflect monsters?
i barely even get to see them before i die
many of my normal maps end half way because there's a single yellow reflect guy in the way becaue i don't want to spendt the time nor xp running all the way back and try again
anti reflect jewels, gloves, rings or somthing?

other then that awesome build!

are you using the antireflect pantheon? You could also possibly use sybil ring for even more anti reflect.

So i had a question,im lvling this in hardcore. But using aberrath seems a bit risky,i do have them but dont wanna rip em yet. Did anyone lvl with hooves and how was the experience? If i buy every act boss kill,is it safe enough? Im currently just using freesepulse with bitterdream and its kinda ok, im buying boss kill though.
Hey, sick build, I got myself an Abberath's just to check it out. I'm really knew to POE tho, do you have levelling tips and what order to do the skill trees in? Thanks!
"
DanuTalis wrote:
Hey, sick build, I got myself an Abberath's just to check it out. I'm really knew to POE tho, do you have levelling tips and what order to do the skill trees in? Thanks!

Having a real hard time (lvl64) . 4k life and trying to lvl is painful. Cant use doryani til 75 which is a long way ahead. Honestly i lvled with freeze pulse and it was MUCH easier. Should have just push FP til 75 .
"
nijak13 wrote:
Hello the build look great, by cons I have a question, I watched your videos, you had comment the 3 charges blue red and green? with stuff or quicksilver ?
As I have the same equipment you posted and I just have the green loads

Its hard to actually compared your gear and his gear,cause your profile is private. But the way i see it,powercharge comes from the ascendency. Instable Fusion. You get powercharge for not criting. Gera has nothing to do with powercharge i believe.

For frenzy charge(green) It comes from icebite gems linked into your Heralds.

For red (end charge) I Dont think this use anything to generate them.
hey mate im doing kinda the same build atm,i wanted to ask u is it really worth linking heralds with crit becouse i just leveled 53 and put increase critical strikes with herald of thunder and the crit become 5% the crit from the skill three dont count?
Seems like a dead build...no support from the host and i stopped playing it cause it doesnt feels that good /painful to reach 75. I just put freezepulse in a 3l and reach 15kdps so maybe ill push lvl later,when i get more currency for this. Not sure how to scale the dmg but without doryani its huge garbage.
could you share your MF gear?! and would you say that this is a top tier MF build to run?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info