[3.0] Abberath's Herald Of Destruction - Autobombing Wraeclast

so i'm going to soon pass your level with the same build i was wondering what more skill point nodes you'd recommend using. Thanks!
mandetory with a 5 link to be able to run both herralds ?
"
Bellz wrote:
mandetory with a 5 link to be able to run both herralds ?

The chest is what enables 2 supported heralds, not anything else. The amount of links your chest has is irrelevant.
This is my current tree. Its for about level 90, jewel socket on the right is pathed that way to enable an inspired learning jewel.

I also sent a pm regarding the build to you if you want to double check it for your own calculations.

Also havent had time to test it because I havent rolled the jewels for it. If elemental skill crit multi on jewels effects heralds I'm not sure, Been content to only using cold element and crit multi jewels rn. Having elemental skill crit multiplier apply to heralds widens the amount of available jewels for the build.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMHHgj0DdEOSA5cD6sQkhEtES8Rlha_F7AaOBvIHNwgbiLqIvQjNiSLJpUnLylPKgsqOCycMgEyMjLRNj06WDrYPAU9X0VHRXxFfkWdRtdJUUqLTLNQMFJTUxBTUlRHVUtVhVXGWfNd8mHiYetirGNDZlRqQ2r6a7dsC2yMbRlwUnGFcg96U3vXfIN_xoKbg9uExYV7hX2J04w2jxqQVZMnlS6XlZeXl_SaO5rgm7WdqqEvogCly6a-sUKyGbQ4tUi8b7zqvorAZsM6z3rP3dAf2Ybaudte4XPjhOUZ62Pr7uw473zv6_Af8NXxivMR-_U=
Last edited by Advesperate on Aug 18, 2017, 7:28:15 PM
This build is awesome! Playing it right now and having a blast (even without the helmet!).
I don't really see how you can use bisco items with this build.

Maybe if you remove CotB and go for high res rings and get alira instead of 2 passives (still worth it imo for the 20 multiplier).
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
Don't the kills from the lightning and ice count as the Heralds' kills? If so, wouldn't bisco's not benefit it?
Hi.
What you think about this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1877277
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Don't the kills from the lightning and ice count as the Heralds' kills? If so, wouldn't bisco's not benefit it?

No. Otherwise they would not have specified that "damage cannot be reflected"

And i'm using it right now and i can feel the difference.
"
This is my current tree. Its for about level 90, jewel socket on the right is pathed that way to enable an inspired learning jewel.

I also sent a pm regarding the build to you if you want to double check it for your own calculations.

Also havent had time to test it because I havent rolled the jewels for it. If elemental skill crit multi on jewels effects heralds I'm not sure, Been content to only using cold element and crit multi jewels rn. Having elemental skill crit multiplier apply to heralds widens the amount of available jewels for the build.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMHHgj0DdEOSA5cD6sQkhEtES8Rlha_F7AaOBvIHNwgbiLqIvQjNiSLJpUnLylPKgsqOCycMgEyMjLRNj06WDrYPAU9X0VHRXxFfkWdRtdJUUqLTLNQMFJTUxBTUlRHVUtVhVXGWfNd8mHiYetirGNDZlRqQ2r6a7dsC2yMbRlwUnGFcg96U3vXfIN_xoKbg9uExYV7hX2J04w2jxqQVZMnlS6XlZeXl_SaO5rgm7WdqqEvogCly6a-sUKyGbQ4tUi8b7zqvorAZsM6z3rP3dAf2Ybaudte4XPjhOUZ62Pr7uw473zv6_Af8NXxivMR-_U=

Just tested. Ele multi works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info