[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Vallenhael wrote:
Hey, I have a question to the first couple nodes in this build. In all you early ones you go for the physical nodes, and for the endgame ele. Are you supposed to switch to ele once you have 100% conversion? Also, wouldn't the ele nodes be better early on with freezing pulse, fire trap and what not? Do we benefit from physical at all one we have 100% conversion?

It's converting 100% of your physical damage to ele so yes
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
What about intimidate nerf? Belt of Deciever still best option?

I imagine the new league belt with a socketed GG jewel(s) will be BiS for nearly all builds.
Use the num lock trick if possible:

Bind attack in place to a number on the numpad. Numlock on. Hold it and turn numlock off.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eipby7lhhJw

Is there a way around this? I don't have a num pad
May have been asked before but do we plan to use the new cascade jewels in 3.1?
"
Bloodhealer wrote:

We already convert 100%, so I think only the extra burst might be useful, not sure if its that worth, lets wait for Windz anser :)

Im now lvl 50+ and GC one shots everything with just rare gear, non uniques :D
I'm around that level aswell. Is it supposed to feel so slow pre-trials? What other skill links are you using?
"
windz wrote:
"
SuperCrap wrote:
"
SuperCrap wrote:

Since Im new to mine build at all, I dont really know what items except a bitterdream are a good budget investment while leveling to 80+ to have nice damage and sustain... Just stack rare items with life/res?? A dagger with crit/spell damage??? Since the clear mind jewel will only be used when we got the essence worm :P

Still would love to get some help :)

Just rare items yeah. I ran this in turmoil ssfhc and used brightbeak. Damage was fine.

Seems like you not going MoM this time?
Can you please give an url for your endgame passive tree since pastebin gives me error whenever i try.
its happening the same for me :S
"
Bloodhealer wrote:

Windz updated the guide with the info but basically you use the jewels until you can get the 40% Uber Lab enchant for full conversion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info