[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Zachariash wrote:
"
Could you explain why these two weapons? Not some 2 random single weps? And what to put into 3s of each of them?

You want to use a Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse for the high amount of attack speed. Socket Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify into the Brightbeak and put whatever you want into the Prismatic Eclipse. Just make sure all the sockets on the PE are green for the global attack speed increase.

Could you elaborate on why you want a high amount of attack speed and BV for Uber Lab? Why not use the normal setup?

The attack speed is not for BV, the attack speed is for leap slamming through the whole lab. Just put them in offhand and weapon swap when you want to leap around.
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
What about intimidate nerf? Belt of Deciever still best option?

Probably rare rustic, but windz was using a magnate for mapping to prioritize flask charges once you have more than enough damage for maps
going with this.
hey, thanks for your quick answer other small question how do you do for the leveling being give that we will not have detonated mine?

an effective way to counter this ?

Thanks
"
SuperCrap wrote:

Since Im new to mine build at all, I dont really know what items except a bitterdream are a good budget investment while leveling to 80+ to have nice damage and sustain... Just stack rare items with life/res?? A dagger with crit/spell damage??? Since the clear mind jewel will only be used when we got the essence worm :P

Still would love to get some help :)
"
SuperCrap wrote:
"
SuperCrap wrote:

Since Im new to mine build at all, I dont really know what items except a bitterdream are a good budget investment while leveling to 80+ to have nice damage and sustain... Just stack rare items with life/res?? A dagger with crit/spell damage??? Since the clear mind jewel will only be used when we got the essence worm :P

Still would love to get some help :)

Just rare items yeah. I ran this in turmoil ssfhc and used brightbeak. Damage was fine.
"
hey, thanks for your quick answer other small question how do you do for the leveling being give that we will not have detonated mine?

an effective way to counter this ?

Thanks

Have to manual detonate vs bosses. Didnt have issue when in ssfhc turmoil race.
How does this build do with all the Vorici quests?
"
rAx wrote:
"
windz wrote:
Use Physical to Lightning if you dont use the helm enchant (drop Trap & Mine Dmg or crit)

Why do we use Phys to Lightning over one of the other two gems? Even without the 40% conversion from the helm my PoB is showing the other two gems is being better damage.

Bump
Hey, I have a question to the first couple nodes in this build. In all you early ones you go for the physical nodes, and for the endgame ele. Are you supposed to switch to ele once you have 100% conversion? Also, wouldn't the ele nodes be better early on with freezing pulse, fire trap and what not? Do we benefit from physical at all one we have 100% conversion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info