[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Im also playing this and highly enjoying it.

Still as i get all that currency i wonder if someone tried to go for lowlife? my maths say that you could sit on at least 7K ES while having another 0.3 multiplier and the ability to go for Herald of Ash.
Haha did not expect to complete this, 2 portals remaining:

Cannot figure out why I couldn't damage a GM flame/ice golem as elemental is converted to physical but it doesn't matter if you kill the master.
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 20, 2017, 5:36:42 AM
Hey guys , I just started playing this build and it has been an absolute blast!

What are the highest priority rolls on dagger?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hey guys , I just started playing this build and it has been an absolute blast!

What are the highest priority rolls on dagger?

I'm on mobile so will just say that this question has been asked and answered a few posts before yours.
Looking at using this build in SSF possibly. How important is the Detonate Mines - Totem setup? I've never made a miner myself, so I'm not sure how big of a deal it is.

Could anyone explain its uses?

Thanks!
If I cannot get the helm enchant, what would be the better option : hrimsorrow/hrimburn gloves or physical to lightning gem while balancing the resis for the pen?
Last edited by Aedre32 on Sep 20, 2017, 3:33:49 PM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
If I cannot get the helm enchant, what would be the better option : hrimsorrow/hrimburn gloves or physical to lightning gem while balancing the resis for the pen?

I am still leveling so I can't talk about what is better in the end-game, but right now Hrimburn+Trap and Mine damage clearly beats PtL+Maligaros Gloves. So I will go with that until I can wear this ilvl 84 helmet I got for 30c yesterday :D

(Not crafted yet)
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 20, 2017, 5:20:22 PM
The detonate mine totem set up is great for popping Vaal clarity and dropping totem and spamming your GC. OBLITERATES LARGE PACKS, harbringers and bosses. Basically 15secs of complete screen aoe.
Last edited by Teyo on Sep 20, 2017, 7:53:03 PM
Hi.
Like this build. But have problems with survival. Rare t12+ maps ONESHOT me. Any advice? Char. in profile.
4700hp 790 ES 1900 mana. resists: 75 75 75 phyz reduc. 8%, block 23%
Heres my current gear:

DPS Tooltip in hideout is only
23k inc aoe
35k conc

Looking for reasons on why my dps is so low?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info