[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Hello,

I made this build and i love it so far. I did the guardians and the shaper without much difficulty. I have done the pale court, every single breach boss, except Chayula (was not quick enough and didn't reach the boss portal). I still struggle with uber atziri and hall of grandmasters. I have multiple questions in that regard.
1. Would you suggest doing the vaal temple map in order to practice the trio fight mechanic?
2. What strategy do you have when you do hall of grandmasters? I have trouble with DoT exiles. They start attacking me before im done laying my mines down. Do you lay your mine and then bait them into your mines? A video would be great. Are you using conc or aoe when doing the HoGM?
*Im already aware i have to use scorching ray on ES tank exiles, i have no trouble with them.
3. What pieces should i upgrade on my char? (check out my profile)

For reference, my dps is 32k with aoe/hatred in my Ho and around 67k with conc/aztiri/taste of hate. Got around 5k life, 700 es and 1900 mana.

I'd like to thanks the build maker and people contributing to this thread!

I saw your build, seems very nice but how do you deal with Freeze? Since you don't have any freeze flasks?
"
buryo wrote:
"
Hello,

I made this build and i love it so far. I did the guardians and the shaper without much difficulty. I have done the pale court, every single breach boss, except Chayula (was not quick enough and didn't reach the boss portal). I still struggle with uber atziri and hall of grandmasters. I have multiple questions in that regard.
1. Would you suggest doing the vaal temple map in order to practice the trio fight mechanic?
2. What strategy do you have when you do hall of grandmasters? I have trouble with DoT exiles. They start attacking me before im done laying my mines down. Do you lay your mine and then bait them into your mines? A video would be great. Are you using conc or aoe when doing the HoGM?
*Im already aware i have to use scorching ray on ES tank exiles, i have no trouble with them.
3. What pieces should i upgrade on my char? (check out my profile)

For reference, my dps is 32k with aoe/hatred in my Ho and around 67k with conc/aztiri/taste of hate. Got around 5k life, 700 es and 1900 mana.

I'd like to thanks the build maker and people contributing to this thread!

I saw your build, seems very nice but how do you deal with Freeze? Since you don't have any freeze flasks?

Kaom's Root can make you immune to stun, chill, freeze
"
umm0n wrote:
"
wildarrr wrote:
What would you say should be a priority when upgrading gear and what should I look for when upgrading?
That gear puts me at a little over 4k life. I'm missing 100% crit chance and 44% crit multi nodes, but I went for more hp first(changed the tree a little so that I can grab Scion life nodes). My damage seems quite low- 11.8k with inc aoe in 6l Tabula.

You need more level and quality on your damage gems. Vaal Lightning Trap will be a good boost for bosses. No spell totem setup ? You are also not using diamond flask.

I see you don't use Clear Mind unique jewel despite using Essence Worm ring ? Free 55-60% spell damage for 2 passives point.

Your tree pathing is weird. You went to scion wheel instead of taking the much better templar hp/str/life regen/area damage clusters (Devotion/Sanctity/Retribution/Discipline&Training). You get a jewel over there (put clear mind) taking str nodes boosting your hp.

For gear upgrades try to get some crit multiplier on your amulet. Jewels will be massive too. Carcass and helm enchant will boost your hp (don't forget the base 12hp per level up).

In summary your gear is good enough, just farm more xp and get correct gems/jewels. Do merciless lab. Respec the scion points into the templar area.

Thanks. I'm doing what you advised me to do.
I've got a question regarding Carcass- would it be better to buy a rare 6link with life or save for Carcass asap? ATM I'm sitting at a little over 200c, 1 ex and 80c(high roll belly with crap sockets and 5l kondo's with good sockets) in items waiting to get sold so I would say I've got like 350c total, maybe closer to 400 if I count in other currency that I haven't exchanged yet.
Or maybe there is a better way to spend the currency?
"
wildarrr wrote:
"
umm0n wrote:
"
wildarrr wrote:
What would you say should be a priority when upgrading gear and what should I look for when upgrading?
That gear puts me at a little over 4k life. I'm missing 100% crit chance and 44% crit multi nodes, but I went for more hp first(changed the tree a little so that I can grab Scion life nodes). My damage seems quite low- 11.8k with inc aoe in 6l Tabula.

You need more level and quality on your damage gems. Vaal Lightning Trap will be a good boost for bosses. No spell totem setup ? You are also not using diamond flask.

I see you don't use Clear Mind unique jewel despite using Essence Worm ring ? Free 55-60% spell damage for 2 passives point.

Your tree pathing is weird. You went to scion wheel instead of taking the much better templar hp/str/life regen/area damage clusters (Devotion/Sanctity/Retribution/Discipline&Training). You get a jewel over there (put clear mind) taking str nodes boosting your hp.

For gear upgrades try to get some crit multiplier on your amulet. Jewels will be massive too. Carcass and helm enchant will boost your hp (don't forget the base 12hp per level up).

In summary your gear is good enough, just farm more xp and get correct gems/jewels. Do merciless lab. Respec the scion points into the templar area.

Thanks. I'm doing what you advised me to do.
I've got a question regarding Carcass- would it be better to buy a rare 6link with life or save for Carcass asap? ATM I'm sitting at a little over 200c, 1 ex and 80c(high roll belly with crap sockets and 5l kondo's with good sockets) in items waiting to get sold so I would say I've got like 350c total, maybe closer to 400 if I count in other currency that I haven't exchanged yet.
Or maybe there is a better way to spend the currency?

Personally I went from tabula into 6l caracass. I was handling most of the content with tabula without much problems honestly. If you need the extra durability, it may be worth it to purchase a temp rare 6l with some life. If you make fast currency, just endure until you can get 6l carcass
Really nice build, I have been playing with CI builds but this league I went to a life one, I,m running a MF gear now, 4k life and no issues with any map.

I'm going to try Shaper soon, should I go full run with Concentrate effect or AoE and Conc during the Shaper?
Hey all - Just want to confirm that I am doing this build correctly. I am currently playing on Xbox so it is very hard to find the helmet enchant. And as such, I also cannot link my items.

- I am using Hrimburn gloves for the conversion. My links are GC+Remote Mines+ Minefield + Trap & Mine Damage + Inc Crit + Conc. I am not using phys to lightning. I have 6L carcass jack

My question is, can I use The Wise Oak with this setup? To use the flask properly I also want to have the MOST Cold resistance right? The mechanics are a little confusing to me so I just want to confirm.

Thanks!

Beat shaper with no deaths, clears hall of the grandmasters as well, to the guy asking about grandmasters, yes bait them into your preset mine then detonate. I sometimes run a third damage(diamond) flask and a manual cast frostbomb to get the ES regen guys without needing scorching ray.

Easy life, profile is public. I swap in a bisco's for farming and second mana flask for guardians although its not always necessary. In situations you think you will be taking too much damage AND running empty on flasks just take a second mana flask to supplement Lavianga's.

Overall very pleased. Great build.

pastebin to pob: https://pastebin.com/qLwLHiV6

Feel free to ask any questions be more than happy to help, you can do anything with this build.

PS- To the XBOX player asking about wise oak: correct, you do cold damage with cascade therefore you want to have your cold resist higher than any other resist so your cold damage penetrates the enemies resistance to cold while the flask is in effect.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
Last edited by SaltyRamen on Sep 18, 2017, 7:04:08 PM
is it alira or eramir for bandit? You state alira but in the poe planner you did eramir
Not sure who you are referencing but I went with and would recommend alira.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
i dont understand what the most important things on my dagger are?

why do people get attack speed?
should i be getting high phys dmg on my dagger?
or is it just cold to spells and crit that matters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info