[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I'm really struggling with MoM. as soon as u take a big hit u have no mana to do anything? Am i missing something
what change for HC plz ? :)
"
Teyo wrote:
I'm really struggling with MoM. as soon as u take a big hit u have no mana to do anything? Am i missing something

Avoid big hits and "machinegun' style mini hits that will deplete your mana pool thus your ehp.

Use vaal clarity and/or lavianga's spirit for free casting.
What would you say should be a priority when upgrading gear and what should I look for when upgrading?
That gear puts me at a little over 4k life. I'm missing 100% crit chance and 44% crit multi nodes, but I went for more hp first(changed the tree a little so that I can grab Scion life nodes). My damage seems quite low- 11.8k with inc aoe in 6l Tabula.

"
wildarrr wrote:
What would you say should be a priority when upgrading gear and what should I look for when upgrading?
That gear puts me at a little over 4k life. I'm missing 100% crit chance and 44% crit multi nodes, but I went for more hp first(changed the tree a little so that I can grab Scion life nodes). My damage seems quite low- 11.8k with inc aoe in 6l Tabula.

You need more level and quality on your damage gems. Vaal Lightning Trap will be a good boost for bosses. No spell totem setup ? You are also not using diamond flask.

I see you don't use Clear Mind unique jewel despite using Essence Worm ring ? Free 55-60% spell damage for 2 passives point.

Your tree pathing is weird. You went to scion wheel instead of taking the much better templar hp/str/life regen/area damage clusters (Devotion/Sanctity/Retribution/Discipline&Training). You get a jewel over there (put clear mind) taking str nodes boosting your hp.

For gear upgrades try to get some crit multiplier on your amulet. Jewels will be massive too. Carcass and helm enchant will boost your hp (don't forget the base 12hp per level up).

In summary your gear is good enough, just farm more xp and get correct gems/jewels. Do merciless lab. Respec the scion points into the templar area.
Last edited by umm0n on Sep 17, 2017, 10:52:20 AM
Hello,

I made this build and i love it so far. I did the guardians and the shaper without much difficulty. I have done the pale court, every single breach boss, except Chayula (was not quick enough and didn't reach the boss portal). I still struggle with uber atziri and hall of grandmasters. I have multiple questions in that regard.
1. Would you suggest doing the vaal temple map in order to practice the trio fight mechanic?
2. What strategy do you have when you do hall of grandmasters? I have trouble with DoT exiles. They start attacking me before im done laying my mines down. Do you lay your mine and then bait them into your mines? A video would be great. Are you using conc or aoe when doing the HoGM?
*Im already aware i have to use scorching ray on ES tank exiles, i have no trouble with them.
3. What pieces should i upgrade on my char? (check out my profile)

For reference, my dps is 32k with aoe/hatred in my Ho and around 67k with conc/aztiri/taste of hate. Got around 5k life, 700 es and 1900 mana.

I'd like to thanks the build maker and people contributing to this thread!
Last edited by TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed on Sep 17, 2017, 1:43:00 PM
"

2. What strategy do you have when you do hall of grandmasters? I have trouble with DoT exiles. They start attacking me before im done laying my mines down. Do you lay your mine and then bait them into your mines? A video would be great. Are you using conc or aoe when doing the HoGM?
*Im already aware i have to use scorching ray on ES tank exiles, i have no trouble with them.

Get more chaos res, use soul of arakaali, place down totem, lay down mines and lure them in. I don't use conc, i use aoe for bigger reach. your damage is plentiful already
"
Karastrinket wrote:
"

Get more chaos res, use soul of arakaali, place down totem, lay down mines and lure them in. I don't use conc, i use aoe for bigger reach. your damage is plentiful already

Thanks for the tips, just did the HoGM. I swapped my second ring with ming's heart for additional chaos res.

I also ran through vaal temple map fairly easy. Next step is uber atziri!

Edit: just killed uber atziri, was difficult, but with more practice, i think i can take her deathless!
Last edited by TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed on Sep 17, 2017, 6:37:53 PM
Regarding HoGM: Are you using the Block Chance Reduction Support gem? I swap this in place of the Trap and Mine Damage Support gem due to the green color. Ive not had to use a scorching ray or other skill with that swap.

Also, please provide more tips, tricks, ideas for defeating uber atziri.
Hi, I've started leveling a GC Miner recently, just got through the story and merc lab and I'm really enjoying it! However I've taken to using the Tremor Rod variant and I was wondering what should I adjust in the build. Between that and the carcass jack I now have 2 5-links, as well as 2 4-links from gloves/helmet.

Right now I'm considering running CWDT-IC-Frost Bomb-Inc Duration (or a curse) in the helmet and a detonate totem with a movement skill in the gloves (obviously giving up both fortify and inc duration, but I don't think it'll be too bad). I'm at a loss as to what put in the body, however: I already have a 5l jack and it feels like a waste not to use it to full potential.

So what are my options for a 5/6 body and what would be a good 6th link when I get a full Tremor Rod? Just Added Cold or maybe Ice Bite to get some supplementary frenzy charges?
Last edited by Cypher121 on Sep 18, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info