[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Teyo wrote:
Heres my current gear:

DPS Tooltip in hideout is only
23k inc aoe
35k conc

Looking for reasons on why my dps is so low?

You have no crit multiplier on gear (you can get it on dagger, amulet, ring), no/bad jewels in your tree and your spell damage is lowish too (shield, gloves, amu, dagger). Replace your Dragon Shard jewel with either Clear Mind jewel (you are using Essence Worm) or rare jewel with crit MULTIPLIER (check OP for other stats to look after). Get more of such jewels (3+). Level your damage gems to lvl20 and get a lvl21 gc. Your conc effect has 0% quality.
Last edited by umm0n on Sep 21, 2017, 8:48:14 AM
If you purchased a Tabula for leveling, is bitterdream still a good weapon to level with? Where do you slot your gems?
"
xproject01 wrote:
If you purchased a Tabula for leveling, is bitterdream still a good weapon to level with? Where do you slot your gems?

Tabula is superior. For leveling weapons lifesprig into whatever sceptre/dagger/wand crafted with Woe or Wrath essence. A Divinarius will be a good transition weapon for early maps.

Mana will be an issue levelling in a 6L so get proper mana flask and elreon jewellery if you can. Get use to vaal clarity asap.
Thanks, this is helpful. For leveling , 30-60's .. what is better Phys to Light or Trap/Mine Dmg support.
I'm going to make a character with this build. I have a budget of 200c to spend. Besides the uniques you have already mentioned, is there any item I must have now so endgame gets easier? EXs are getting expensive each day
"
umm0n wrote:
"
xproject01 wrote:

Tabula is superior. For leveling weapons lifesprig into whatever sceptre/dagger/wand crafted with Woe or Wrath essence. A Divinarius will be a good transition weapon for early maps.

Mana will be an issue levelling in a 6L so get proper mana flask and elreon jewellery if you can. Get use to vaal clarity asap.

Atziri's Foible and a Praxis ring -> no mana problems during leveling with a 6link.
"
xproject01 wrote:
Thanks, this is helpful. For leveling , 30-60's .. what is better Phys to Light or Trap/Mine Dmg support.

Trap & Mine damage support
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
Looking at using this build in SSF possibly. How important is the Detonate Mines - Totem setup? I've never made a miner myself, so I'm not sure how big of a deal it is.

Could anyone explain its uses?

Thanks!

great for bosses and static fight.

Try to roll support only or additional items on every gemcutter strong box
"
windz wrote:
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
Looking at using this build in SSF possibly. How important is the Detonate Mines - Totem setup? I've never made a miner myself, so I'm not sure how big of a deal it is.

Could anyone explain its uses?

Thanks!

great for bosses and static fight.

Try to roll support only or additional items on every gemcutter strong box

Thanks for the help!
Hey guys, do is worth use a hrimsorrow and the 40% damage enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info