[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
serotoninzero wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Can someone explain why Windz has a CWDT setup in the shaper mine helm? Wouldnt you wanna put something like lightning spire in there?

lightning spire is a trap which isn't supported by the remote mine affix on the helmet. that affix is useless for this build since you want your mine gems in your 6L, but i think it's always coupled with the "place an additional mine" affix which is bonkers for this build.

What do you think about the helm I'm running currently? I was running Tremor but moved everything over to my helm. I'm definitely a ways out from having a six-link chest piece, let alone a Loreweave. Not sure if that's what I should be focusing on. Considering this helmet basically already has two gems I already want, unless I got a six link chest with a similar layout, I don't see how it could get better.

i think you still want your main skill in your body armor because you can get the support gems to 20/20 and you can swap inc aoe with concentrated effect as needed. tabula is actually pretty great for this build. i'm in t5-t6 maps with a tabula right now and i have 4k life 1800 mana and capped resists.

i would replace your mana flask with lavianga's and look for better boots and gloves with good life and resists. you want life and mana over energy shield.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 15, 2018, 1:06:50 PM
Absolutely loving the build right now as Life/MoM.
I just switched over to LL atm and have been tinkering with gear and whatnot to get a decent pool + capped res to get a feel for LL. Not investing too much at the moment til I learn how to play it because based on trying it for a bit, the playstyle is different.

One thing that has been bugging me is ES recharge. in the PoB posted in the guide, the ES recharge is extremely high. When I PoB'd my current LL build, despite having less ES, the ES recharge rate is like 16.... Am I missing anything?

My current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/T7AXTTmP

I just switched over recently, so gear is really mediocre, but once I figure out how ES and ES regen works, I'll invest a lot more.
Really love the build but I am new to this build.....Could someone please take a look at my gear and see what I should upgrade next? I plan to upgrade my gloves, but don't think it is the lowest hanging fruit.....
Diamond flask, instant life flask, Lavianga
https://pastebin.com/5KegLzD9

First time miner. LVL 85 things feel OK but i know i need more damage and i do get 1 hit a lot. what should i upgrade first? and did i do the tree right?
Last edited by Sh0cka27 on Dec 15, 2018, 10:01:58 PM
"
mysoggyknee wrote:
Diamond flask, instant life flask, Lavianga

Thanks for the advice. I just got 1ex, and I found my GC damage is so low compared to my arc damage. Do you see anything I did wrong? Like my arc is stronger even against single target.......

Want to upgrade the bottleneck
Last edited by tlang on Dec 16, 2018, 1:10:15 AM
Any idea what do update? ~3ex budget atm
Is it better to switch for low life version in terms of survivability or invest in mom/life and buy yoke ? I never play any low life build before.
I'm looking at wind's gear and I can't figure out how he's able to use a lv20 increased duration gem. I only see strength in belt and some on neck? which wouldn't add up to 100+. Same with the PoB pastebin for low life where you only get 74 ish strength while using 100+ strengh requirement items?
"
saffran89 wrote:
Any idea what do update? ~3ex budget atm

You're not converting 100% of GC (only one long winter, no enchant), you should get some gloves with the new phys to cold craft.
- You can get elem / cold damage on belt ;
- Hatred Watcher's eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info