[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Hardc0r3x wrote:
why am i not freezing? could someone look at my gear character: InspectorGadgettt.

I just can not figure it out

The unique ring
Is Chaos Inoculation a good idea for this build before we get Shavrone's?
"
pataphysix wrote:
Is Chaos Inoculation a good idea for this build before we get Shavrone's?

You want low life for extra reservations.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

What to multimod on this helmet? Are there any veiled crafted mods like % energy shield or something like that?

And big thanks to Windz for this build, second time playing it and still lots of fun!

edit: i want ofc go LL with this hubris
Last edited by ysoExodus on Dec 14, 2018, 7:28:23 AM
% ES and flat ES for sure, i think that veiled mods for ES are way lower then normal craft ones but im not 100% sure.
Is it worth it to run blasphemy with frostbite or conductivity?
What is the difference between arc and GC? Now I play with lightning, I think I can get through GC ... Thank you
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
What is the difference between arc and GC? Now I play with lightning, I think I can get through GC ... Thank you

GC has much more single target DPS for bosses.

Arc is way better for map clear speed and way more confortable to use.
"
Merdento wrote:
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

GC has much more single target DPS for bosses.

Arc is way better for map clear speed and way more confortable to use.

Well, I’m playing through ars, and I’m having problems with bosses and single strong monsters =) ok thanks, i try GC maybe like more than arc.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Can someone explain why Windz has a CWDT setup in the shaper mine helm? Wouldnt you wanna put something like lightning spire in there?

lightning spire is a trap which isn't supported by the remote mine affix on the helmet. that affix is useless for this build since you want your mine gems in your 6L, but i think it's always coupled with the "place an additional mine" affix which is bonkers for this build.

What do you think about the helm I'm running currently? I was running Tremor but moved everything over to my helm. I'm definitely a ways out from having a six-link chest piece, let alone a Loreweave. Not sure if that's what I should be focusing on. Considering this helmet basically already has two gems I already want, unless I got a six link chest with a similar layout, I don't see how it could get better.

Last edited by serotoninzero on Dec 14, 2018, 3:02:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info