[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Finnel wrote:
"
Crow1i wrote:
What weapon should I be using to level up with arc mine? I got 2 princess, but I feel like that's probably terrible and not good for arc.

Hi, use 2 wands with spell damage/lightning flat dmg/lightning dmg %/spell crit
or daggers pretty same

Thank you, and I am having some huge issues with mana right now, I just got to act 5 level 42 and I am constantly out, is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
"
I'm following this build using arc as main skill.

What you ppl think about a MF variant? It would be viable?

UP. Actually bought sadima and bisco's leash. I think that the equip its pretty straightforward.
"
Finnel wrote:
"
Crow1i wrote:
What weapon should I be using to level up with arc mine? I got 2 princess, but I feel like that's probably terrible and not good for arc.

Hi, use 2 wands with spell damage/lightning flat dmg/lightning dmg %/spell crit
or daggers pretty same

What about flat cold rather than lightning? Nice with shattering and stuff. I dont think lightning i particular gets increased in the tree?
Hello

What do you guys think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_the_Lightless for the life arc version ? ( thinking of removing lightning pen )
Last edited by reeld on Dec 13, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
Trying to craft a pair of weapons for GC. anyone know where one can get the spell damage + non-chaos extra on weapon crafting recipe? also are we only looking for cold extra when alting?
I don't really understand what weapon to search for. Looking at "as extra element" weapons and spell crit/spell damage. Weapon costs 5+ex, but adds only 10% damage compared with princess sabre.

Can someone give me a hint?
Anyone playing the low life version?

I am leveling one gc miner but have no idea what to go.

I would like to go LL but I dont know how it compares to the HP version damage and survival wise in 3.5.

Can anyone assist?

PS: I have enough currency for the LL version
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Killed Uber Elder today had few deaths but it think its ok as it was my first time trying mines ever. I was suprised how hard GC hits.

I didn't believe ppl saying gc miner is op but now i know after testing it myself :D

Adding Shaper video: https://youtu.be/tbdGIEV429A

DMG is way overkill.
Last edited by Hejti on Dec 13, 2018, 6:03:24 PM
why am i not freezing? could someone look at my gear character: InspectorGadgettt.

I just can not figure it out
Great Build mate! Thanks a lot for putting it out here. Recently came back to the game after a 2 year break and this is a great league starter. Enjoying it a lot!
Also great job on updating your note about where to find lvling trees! The picture just makes it "idiot proof" (=
Keep it up man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info