[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

After playing for a week arc-version since start i made conclusion for myself mb it would be usefull for smn who decide what to play:
- arc mines feels so much better than any trap version because you dont need to throw on mobs u can use it in much safer distance.
- with new "mines laying speed" craft (best for ammy and helmet, exclude weapon) and nodes on tree map clear raised significant and close to the most ranged high aoe build in terms of speed, its definitely higher than mid-speed clear builds
- switching to GC mines feels rly bad like 1/8 speed of arc-version
- what is interesting i see no reason to switch to GC yet. Yes, i didnt killed uber elder, but i finished all T15, killed shaper ez, killed T15 red elder, syndycate head katarina (1 death cuz i didnt know the mechanic). Will see how it will go for Uber elder but for now i dont see a reason why would smn switch to GC, lower map clearspeed like 8 time slower and play it, while you can fast clear with Arc.
So can smn explaine me why ppl switch to GC if you literally dont need it, mb only for faster Uber elder, but that's all.
- for weapons im using wands with hybryd craft speel dmg + extra chaos dmg witch i think is BiS. With daggers i have way less dmg and crit chance around 41-44% is enough for me (w/o charges).

Soon i will switch for LL version for more survability. But i will look into CI also, cuz some syndycate members using alot of chaos dmg.
Last edited by omgree on Dec 16, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
"
qaniki wrote:
I'm looking at wind's gear and I can't figure out how he's able to use a lv20 increased duration gem. I only see strength in belt and some on neck? which wouldn't add up to 100+. Same with the PoB pastebin for low life where you only get 74 ish strength while using 100+ strengh requirement items?

Also +30 big node on tree
Hey looking at Windz LL version in Betrayal i see he is only using 1 Long Winter jewel so he converts only 80% of dmg, did i miss something or why he is only using 1?
Hi, im following arc version of the build but with bosses im wondering how people could spam so fast laying mine with detonate, can someone could explain me how to spam mine placement with insta detonate ? thanks
Last edited by demon500 on Dec 16, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
Trying to go with Pure rare items no uniques meaning no watchers eye and no long winter jewel.

Is this build still viable if I get 20% conversion gloves and 30-40% on the helm....
"
Relationship wrote:
Trying to go with Pure rare items no uniques meaning no watchers eye and no long winter jewel.

Is this build still viable if I get 20% conversion gloves and 30-40% on the helm....

You dont need 100% conversion. Windz did first uber elders with x2 princess and 1 long winter
"
demon500 wrote:
Hi, im following arc version of the build but with bosses im wondering how people could spam so fast laying mine with detonate, can someone could explain me how to spam mine placement with insta detonate ? thanks

Ok, totem with detonate is a way but have other issue and dont know where i am doing sth wrong, my res are capped, dont have loreweave yet but have some evasion, all 4 labs, cwdt with immortall call and phase run and on 80 lvl i can die with one hit.Need some help, what to change in my gear first?
"
"
saffran89 wrote:
Any idea what do update? ~3ex budget atm

You're not converting 100% of GC (only one long winter, no enchant), you should get some gloves with the new phys to cold craft.
- You can get elem / cold damage on belt ;
- Hatred Watcher's eye

Thanks!
Think it's worth trying to go LL? Selling the lorewaeve and buying a 6l shav + ES gear? or keep on the life build
What should I get next, I have a nice 1-hander sharper sword but I dont have 212 dex to equip it, thx. Right now i'm doing 5-7 tier maps and i have 70~80 chaos.

https://pastebin.com/sTD8EBq7
Last edited by Zadrack on Dec 16, 2018, 8:17:58 PM
Thx for the guide love the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info