[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

the shimmeron lightening debuff interaction with mom behaves very very strangely,
Don't notice the debuff damage at all till I run out of manna, then it is a very rapid drain on health like a bleed.
"
LordDargath wrote:
the shimmeron lightening debuff interaction with mom behaves very very strangely,
Don't notice the debuff damage at all till I run out of manna, then it is a very rapid drain on health like a bleed.

It shouldn't affect you regardless because your mines are ding the critting and damage. What's probably happening is you're dashing or moving into something and you dealt a critical hit, it might also be your frostbomb cwdt link doing that.
"
09acolby wrote:
Can someone break down the true DPS of this build for me? PoB doesn't calculate it very well, and I don't really know how to do it myself

Hard to do a generalization as everyone's gear and currency available to them is different. Check the previous page for my shaper and Phoenix kill video if you're wondering how much damage it can actually do if geared properly. Also please keep in mind, I min maxed my character.

Generally speaking once you get the key items you should be able to clear all content.
ahh playing with it I think it is frostbomb doing it. Interesting.
How does chill work after that rework? Does this build consistently chill Shaper? I can't really tell visually.

POB recently started saying that Hypothermia is more DPS than Cold Pen when I tick "enemy chilled," and I am REALLY skeptical if this is the right choice, either in theory or in practice.

POB's ranking of supports for me is:

1. Conc Effect
2. Trap and Mine Damage
3. Hypothermia
4. Cold Pen
5. Controlled Destruction
6. Crit Damage
7. Crit Chance
How much in Exalted orbs it would cost to make this build? Thinking about 2nd character.
"
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Figured I'd drop a guardian video lol

Starring Phoenix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2pW4z3Tq5g&feature=youtu.be

Rock on ShadowGenisys!

Both the Shaper kill and the Phoenix kill are completely INSANE. Phoenix took one swing and had no idea what hit him, lol.

I'd love some advice on my gear. I am sitting around 52k Hideout DPS with 15% pen from watcher's eye, and running a Yoke of Suffering, and running a shield.

I have dumped easily 4000 - 5000 alts into a dagger, and have yet to hit both T1 phys cold / phys light. Thankfully I have been able to sell a few that were decent...but no double T1 cold/light.

2 extra questions I have are...#1, is Farrul's chest a huge dps change? #2, is your new, shock-effectiveness tree 100% the way to go if you are using Yoke? (I am lvl 94 and took Alira btw)

Thanks dude. Didn't mean to skip your post. Was just extremely busy.

Looked over your gear. Replace one of your quicksilver flask with 2 diamond flask one with curse immunity + increased duration for map mods with curse and another with freeze immunity and increased duration. I run with either or where freeze immunity is almost always on unless I do a perma curse map. This should allow you to ditch dream fragment for another ring slot such as a well rolled shaped ring with life, stats and resist. As you can see I do not use a quick silver and rely exclusively on whirling blades for movement which allowed me to use a wiseoak instead and to capitalize on wiseoak you need to aim on hitting equal resist, I'm at 77 to all 3 elemental resist at the moment which gives me 15 pen to all 3 damage type and take reduce damage to all 3, it's a pretty big dps boost (one again non tooltip). If you're speed mapping replace one of your quicksilver with a diamond flask, that thing is so damn good effectively doubles your crit chance (doesn't reflect on stat screen- your crit roll, rolls twice).

For a belt, go for an abyss one this potentially can give you more health with an abyss jewel, look for high Max life, pen if you hadn't crit which always applies for us and the last stat preferably crit multi but those are expensive, instead get one with fire damage to spell which effectively grants a 5% multiplier due to yokes ailment mod where you'll always ignite enemies.

Biggest dps boost is the dagger and I'm sure you already knew that.

About your questions.
Is farrul's fur the best? yes and no. For me it is as I like min maxing and also love the auras on it, with just one 18% frenzy/power charge duration node which you need to take to get the charges anyway and a corrupted jewel with 5% charges duration (in my case one of my long winter jewel) the charges becomes permanent granting a perma attack speed boost which we sorely need for whirling blade and perma crit chance. The rotating buff are awesome as well one with 100% crit, 15% ignore damage from hits and -50% visibility to enemies and the other 10% cast/attack speed. Oh almost forgot 4 frenzy charges also grants damage and power charges is like 40% crit per charge, at 4 it's like having a permanent uber lab crit enchant, it's like ~9% crit which is juicy as that's excluding the cat's stealth buff.

It's a) extremely expensive to buy a 5b, 1g 6linked farrul or b) buy one and use the jeweller's trick to colour then 6link it.

Cheaper good defensive and potentially offensive one is loreweave but it's pretty hard to roll a good one.

My passive tree simply complements Yoke's signature mod as per the video :) so I'd say yeah it's the way to go if you want to juice it up and erase bosses but it does come with its drawbacks which is smart gearing since you'll need to have a high enough health pool which is why I ditched essence worm for another ring slot, I'm at around 1k unreserved mana and slapped on a vaal clarity in the ring for mapping and saving lavianga for when clarity cannot be used.

Did an uber elder with this setup. Went smoother than the first couple of times I've tried it partly due to knowing the fight and also 1 shotting shaper or elder ping pong game of immunity phase. Onslaught flask highly recommended for this fight for dual dagger users due to attack speed bonus for whirling blade. As a Life/MoM variant if you run out of mana and lavianga you're as good as dead. It's literally a dodgeball game for us. I did it with my hatred aura on so having 44% reserved. I could also do it w/o hatred for more mana pool which drop would drop me down shy of 100k tooltip if you're curious.

Closing note: stick to what you have and build around it, for me SE ended up being way better than my 3.1 Miner's setup.

Edit:tldr, none, Fkn read it.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 9, 2018, 6:15:41 AM
current gear:

sins rebirth is imo nice dmg boost, done uber elder with this gear twice now, uber atziri phases are more or less instant

based on shaper kill speed, the dps is around 7million atm for me

this kind of ring should work great with GC Mines right? first hit of gc applys curse and rest hits crit more easily?
@ShadowGenisys

Can you have a look at my build and tell me how I should improve it next?

I am still life based.

Can do Shaper easily, but I feel I lack some damage to totally "own" it and I haven't tried Uber Elder or Uber Atziri yet.

can someone look at my build and let me know what do i need to improve POB doesnt show that a 2 gain mod dagger give me that much damage am at 57k tooltip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info