[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Would it be better to buy a really good crafted dagger or a Carcass Jack?
"
dshell wrote:
Would it be better to buy a really good crafted dagger or a Carcass Jack?

That depends on what you have right now? A 6L is nicer than a really good crafted dagger.
I'm currently running a 5l chest piece with +55 life, cold, lightning, and fire resistance. I'm also running a Divinarius dagger.

Best I've been able to craft after around 1800 alts and 80ish regals. Worth multimodding or keep trying to get that double elemental?
"
Adder10_0 wrote:

Best I've been able to craft after around 1800 alts and 80ish regals. Worth multimodding or keep trying to get that double elemental?

I got that during my try as well, but i rerolled it, which was a big mistake. I recommend multi modding it, selling it and then try again.
Atziri's Promise adds to physical before the GC conversion and then to the elemental part as well, correct?

Just wondering why some ppl use Taste of Hate, it seems like it would be less damage than Atziri's. Does it give more damage when used alongside Wise Oak or is it just for the defensive buff?
hmm the shimmeron version does seem to work well. 84% ccrit chance 500% multiplier with charges and hatred up.

Last edited by LordDargath on Apr 8, 2018, 2:49:21 AM
"
LordDargath wrote:
hmm the shimmeron version does seem to work well. 84% ccrit chance 500% multiplier with charges and hatred up.

It should with inya's boots or farruls chest. Or simply, use jaws of agony/binerot flag if you don't want inya's as a boot and still want Max power charge at boss fights.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 8, 2018, 5:48:54 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Well shit...

I went ahead and min-maxed a little bit more around Yoke of suffering. My passive tree is updated to reflect that as of now.

Here a video:

Part 2 of Shaper's Fight with 80% shock effectiveness and Yoke of suffering + my gears:
I thought he was going to bait me and go bubble phase so I didn't instagibbed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKEm4POe6n4&feature=youtu.be

Part 3 of Shaper's Fight.
This time I was ready to instagibbed him but he went bubble phase lol.. what a trickster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQoUGZiCuY&feature=youtu.be

So yeah, we can shock him pretty good.

Hmm interesting about the yoke of suffering. Isit worth taking all the shock effect nodes?
I plugged yoke in my pob vs my amulet and it does show its more dps (115k avg hit vs 152k against shaper) But dont we still shock from all the extra light dmg we have?
IGN: NemDoesMinesAgain
"
NemasisPOE wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Well shit...

I went ahead and min-maxed a little bit more around Yoke of suffering. My passive tree is updated to reflect that as of now.

Here a video:

Part 2 of Shaper's Fight with 80% shock effectiveness and Yoke of suffering + my gears:
I thought he was going to bait me and go bubble phase so I didn't instagibbed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKEm4POe6n4&feature=youtu.be

Part 3 of Shaper's Fight.
This time I was ready to instagibbed him but he went bubble phase lol.. what a trickster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQoUGZiCuY&feature=youtu.be

So yeah, we can shock him pretty good.

Hmm interesting about the yoke of suffering. Isit worth taking all the shock effect nodes?
I plugged yoke in my pob vs my amulet and it does show its more dps (115k avg hit vs 152k against shaper) But dont we still shock from all the extra light dmg we have?

I wanted to test the normal approach where my passive tree as almost the same as Windz vs taking shock effectiveness nodes and as it turns out, I do a whole lot more damage, it's hard, extremely hard to actually find out the actual dps output but from an observation point of view with multi test, yeah the SE version does melt him faster than my previous iteration.

Also Yoke's in PB isn't calculated properly. We should inflict: ignite (get an abyss jewel with fire spell damage), chill, shock and poison (Atziri's Promise)- this results in another 20% increased damage taken (multiplicative) which works just like shock + your shock % as well.

I recently hit 94, specced out of Alira and went to 2 passive points. As well as getting a Wise Oak- to answer your question about elemental damage, it's per hit= combined damage. Though things does get mitigated which is why I did the respec above as I manage to fix my resistances w/o Alira's 15% all res and made sure that I all my resist to be of the same value for:

which simply results in 15% more pen to all.

The reasoning behind taking the shock effects for me is that w/o them, every boss T15 gets obliterated as they easily get shocked for maximum damage but stuff like guardians with more life, shaper, elder, uberelder tend to have way more hitpoint and we don't end up at maximum shock value, it still makes a lot of difference vs a non yoke amulet for these guys as shock value ramps up but it was pretty clear to me that I was missing something to wipe these guys out in 1-2 sec and SE was the solution.

Also the PoB shock calculation always sets it to max shock value which is not quite correct depending on what gear you're sporting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info