[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

im unlucky .. also needed 1800 fuses for my carcass :D

btw buying alts 11,5/1 xD
"
Pyroclasms wrote:
PoB avg hit X number of mines. I don't personally use normal numbers, I use Shaper's as a dps dummy.He has 40% emelental resistance and 75% reduced curse effectiveness which means stuff like frost bomb gets reduced in effectiveness by 75%, same deal with elemental weakness which is why pure cold penetration has such great value in that fight.

Frost Bomb is not a curse though, so it is not reduced by reduced curse effectiveness ... making it extremely good for cold based builds. The only better elemental resist reduction I know is EE, but as I deal all forms of ele damage in this build I don't really have access to it.

"
Pyroclasms wrote:
In your case. Corrupted Yoke with +1 curse, then shaped ring with assassin's mark on hit. Last I checked, WED doesn't do anything for us as GC is a spell not an attack, lose the Opal for a resist ring if you need. Since you're using kaoms, that's about it, if you really want to min Max, Shaper's 6 linked armor with spell crit, +1 active gem, high life and if there is one corrupted with +1 socketed gem.

Though you really don't need any of the unless you're a perfectionist lol.

I am, but it has it's limits. Didn't check into curses yet (I am not even cursing Ele Weakness) as damage is not really the issue of this build once you got a few key items.
Biggest issue for me is that curses are pretty non-functional at the important bosses (Guardians and Shaper, everything else dies with a single volley anyway), so don't really put a lot of effort into it.

Assassin's Mark ring could be a nice addition though!
/Edit: Just checked, even a lvl 20 Assassin's mark does less damage at Shaper/Guardian than the 25% elemental damage from an Opal Ring ... it's useless. (or at least I cannot get damage mods EVERYwhere, as I also want resistances to be capped for Ele Weakness maps)

"
Beskaius wrote:
anyone can show a bisco's setup pls?

You remove Yoke of Suffering and put in Bisco's? (not sure if Bisco's still worth it at the price tbh)
Last edited by daish0 on Jan 24, 2018, 9:29:02 AM
"
daish0 wrote:
"
Pyroclasms wrote:
PoB avg hit X number of mines. I don't personally use normal numbers, I use Shaper's as a dps dummy.He has 40% emelental resistance and 75% reduced curse effectiveness which means stuff like frost bomb gets reduced in effectiveness by 75%, same deal with elemental weakness which is why pure cold penetration has such great value in that fight.

Frost Bomb is not a curse though, so it is not reduced by reduced curse effectiveness ... making it extremely good for cold based builds. The only better elemental resist reduction I know is EE, but as I deal all forms of ele damage in this build I don't really have access to it.

"
Pyroclasms wrote:
In your case. Corrupted Yoke with +1 curse, then shaped ring with assassin's mark on hit. Last I checked, WED doesn't do anything for us as GC is a spell not an attack, lose the Opal for a resist ring if you need. Since you're using kaoms, that's about it, if you really want to min Max, Shaper's 6 linked armor with spell crit, +1 active gem, high life and if there is one corrupted with +1 socketed gem.

Though you really don't need any of the unless you're a perfectionist lol.

I am, but it has it's limits. Didn't check into curses yet (I am not even cursing Ele Weakness) as damage is not really the issue of this build once you got a few key items.
Biggest issue for me is that curses are pretty non-functional at the important bosses (Guardians and Shaper, everything else dies with a single volley anyway), so don't really put a lot of effort into it.

Assassin's Mark ring could be a nice addition though!
/Edit: Just checked, even a lvl 20 Assassin's mark does less damage at Shaper/Guardian than the 25% elemental damage from an Opal Ring ... it's useless. (or at least I cannot get damage mods EVERYwhere, as I also want resistances to be capped for Ele Weakness maps)

"
Beskaius wrote:

You remove Yoke of Suffering and put in Bisco's? (not sure if Bisco's still worth it at the price tbh)

My bad. Got my shit mixed up. Shaper's stats are static however against guardians depending on what map rolls you got (elemental resist in particular) Pen is better because it doesn't count in overcap resist whereas FB is a reduction so it works in the same way as curses do that is if something is overcap in resistance, it will first eat away at that compared to pen which simply ignores overcapped resist.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Last edited by Pyroclasms on Jan 24, 2018, 6:18:42 PM
And slammed an Ex on this.

and got that sweet fireres.
after i used 15k alts .. and hundrets of regals .. i gave up and bought this ..

5 mins after buy .. i put my last 100 alts on my raw dagger and this came out lol

now im at 85k ho damage with yoke and hatred haha
dual wielding is rediculous and i think im rdy for uber atziri xD

btw grz to ur helmet .. Beauty!
still searching a +1 helm xD
Last edited by rotheee on Jan 26, 2018, 7:57:20 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
after i used 15k alts .. and hundrets of regals .. i gave up and bought this ..

5 mins after buy .. i put my last 100 alts on my raw dagger and this came out lol

now im at 85k ho damage with yoke and hatred haha
dual wielding is rediculous and i think im rdy for uber atziri xD

btw grz to ur helmet .. Beauty!
still searching a +1 helm xD

Hahaha thanks. That is a mad craft on the dagger. Well done. I've been playing my wander a lot as of late and ended up dying silly when I played my gc miner cuz I forgot how lame it is to map farm compared to a wanderer lol.
Im selling a Carcass +1 Level to Socketed Gems

The dmg is insane with this chest.

If anyone is interested just pm me. :)
Hi.
Played this build on the last league but not going far with it.
Decided to try again in this league and it's going to be my final boss killing machine only.
Going to respect my trickster ed to sabo mine
Budget is 19EX. Can someone kind enough help me out with gear's selection?
Thank heaps.
Will shadow and dust be good in this build? or just use one with high life/energy shield
"
Beskaius wrote:

Here is my gear
Spoiler

Weapon switch for bosses

Can use
or a stygian belt if you don't have headhunter.

Easily clears any map/any mod.
Last edited by Freredacier on Jan 27, 2018, 4:23:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info